Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will acolyte events ever come again?

S0ulCal1ber

So as the title says will the acolyte events ever come back?

the ones that give, the now really expensive mods. Im kinda new to warframe and have been enjoying it but the lack of in-game events kinda puts me off...( i still play because i like completing everything)

PS: sorry if this is in the wrong section =) 

2 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

the ones that give, the now really expensive mods. Im kinda new to warframe and have been enjoying it but the lack of in-game events kinda puts me off...( i still play because i like completing everything)

Just give it a bit for the events.  U19's massive size kind of threw the event schedule off it's game a bit, but we've had both Shadow of Debt and Rathuum events in the last 6 months.

We've got a Tac Alert weekend coming up this week as well, so that's something I suppose.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

Just saying, but people abuse the, "unknowledge", but most if not all of those mods got put in the sabotage missions on the moon tileset.

I think you mean the moon spy missions.  I don't think Lau has a sabotage mission on it.

Even then, they only put a couple of mods in there.  Blood Rush, body count, and I forget the other 2, but mods like Argon Scope weren't stuffed there. 

6 minutes ago, UltimateGrr said:

Just give it a bit for the events.  U19's massive size kind of threw the event schedule off it's game a bit, but we've had both Shadow of Debt and Rathuum events in the last 6 months.

We've got a Tac Alert weekend coming up this week as well, so that's something I suppose.

ahh thank you ^.^ 

I started just after shadow debt as i was around for rathuum being added to the game. any event is something :) 

it is very likely that they will bring the acolytes back. they wouldn't introduce something to the game like that and then only use it once. however, my guess is that it will be a yearly thing and they will come back once a year. but right now the devs are working on a lot of important stuff, so don't expect them to come back anytime soon

2 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

ahh thank you ^.^ 

I started just after shadow debt as i was around for rathuum being added to the game. any event is something :) 

Keep in mind Baro often sells event mods along with his usual selection of stuff on a fairly regular basis, so keep an eye out for him when he visits.

23 minutes ago, S0ulCal1ber said:

Event mods always come back at some point in time. That said, it may take quite a while before event mods are added to the droptables (admittedly, lately it's been a lot quicker than it used to be).

Just keep in mind that it's not because an event provided certain mods that they will be added to the game through said event (eg. the mods from the Cicero Crisis event now drop from Corrupted Vor, who has like 0 relation to the event). So even if/when the acolytes come back it's not guaranteed that they will drop the same mods they did during the event.

Edited by marelooke