Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is your most used Warframe?

KitCat3114

6 hours ago, KnotOfMetal said:

There was a time I was going for most kills with Trinity but there's no simple way to compare with others pretty much stopped at 1 million. Was going for 1 million on Trinity Prime but the nerf killed my favorite builds for that...

I swear I read a post about the more vulgar aspect of your name

Currently loki prime. Main reason being he has mod config for stealth, like ivara or duration ash, and a mod config for hot missions, focused on irradiated disarm, so he gets double the usage of any other frame, which are usually either stealth or loud, not both.

Ash kinda fits both too, but I play him less in loud, non-stealth missions, since ash horribly sucks at protecting vast majority of defense objectives. 

Statistically, its mag.  This was my first frame and I still love her, but the numbers are a reflection of my early play.  I mix it up more now, but it will take years for the hours to equalize because now I spend a little on this frame, a little on another... 

I think many people who played long ago sank more time into fewer frames.  It was harder to get primes and to get a variety of frames and there were fewer frames..    For example someone's favorite could be ivara but that wouldn't be reflected if they have 2000 hours on loki because ivara is relatively new.