Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is Void Good ? [ SoTR ]

Chromatrescu

Asking for help of the Void mission on Region chat in Warframe , then people answering [ medium Mastery Rank ] : " Hey man , Void is not good anymore , it doesn't drop anything good man , so why are you playing it lolo ? "

Honestly , i say the Void is still good , Just because it doesn't drop Prime Parts anymore doesn't mean it is useless . Why ?

List of my idea about the good thing of Void <3 

1. Have Second Highest Tier in the game [ Behind Rathuum Highest Tier ] .

" Where is Sortie ? " Sortie is a daily nodes that not always standing in a same place

1. Again , the Void is have the second higest node tier in the game . [ LV40-45 ] 
  2. Challenging as always , testing skill , making puns <3 
  3. Argon ONLY PLACE madda - word censored - 
  4. Handshake before deaths with your teamates .
  5. A place to hug Bombards 
  6. A place when grins about the Nuciflier .... " This node will be never opened for you - evil laugh - " ~ @MrNuciflier 
  7. More hugs 
  8. Testing good weapon owo 
  9. Stalker-senpai <3 
  10. Rare relic usually drop here 
  11. And last but not least , the place when you easily to rage quit and making ignore list or making friends <3 
Edited by Teemo_FC

10 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:
  1. Again , the Void is have the second higest node tier in the game . [ LV40-45 ]  (That's why we have Sedna now)
  2. Challenging as always , testing skill , making puns <3   (Not really challenging sense they're just an amalgimation of the factions, easily cheese able like all the others)
  3. Argon ONLY PLACE madda - word censored -  (You got me there)
  4. Handshake before deaths with your teamates . (You can do that anywhere)
  5. A place to hug Bombards  (You can do that where applicable, Sedna, Saturn, etc)
  6. A place when grins about the Nuciflier .... (Go to corpus maps and you'd do the same)
  7. Testing good weapon owo   (We have the simulacram)
  8. Stalker-senpai <3  (What? He can spawn anywhere)
  9. And last but not least , the place when you easily to rage quit and making ignore list or making friends <3  (Can do that anywhere)

Still don't understand why the Void is still good other than being a loot cave for exp on an intercept node. It's lost the reason for people to be there for anything other than Argon/EXP.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

5 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

What is this supposed to be about?

I lost track...

Likely commenting on the fact that a number of players are saying the void is absolutely useless now and there is no point to play it...

Course most of those are also crying SoTR is the Apocalypse and Warframe is dead now.

Edited by SilvaDreams

13 minutes ago, SilvaDreams said:

Likely commenting on the fact that a number of players are saying the void is absolutely useless now and there is no point to play it...

Course most of those are also crying SoTR is the Apocalypse and Warframe is dead now.

I will disagree since it still given good relic to get the good prime parts <3 

Also i usually challenge my friends on the Void alot , I don't see Void is useless . It is a very nice place for entertaining <3 

16 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Still don't understand why the Void is still good other than being a loot cave for exp on an intercept node. It's lost the reason for people to be there for anything other than Argon/EXP.

I still see it is useful , i usually get the rare relics like Axi V2 , Neo D1 , Neo S2  , Neo N2 , ... 

23 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

I still see it is useful , i usually get the rare relics like Axi V2 , Neo D1 , Neo S2  , Neo N2 , ... 

That it is, it is a good relic hunting spot just like the Orokin Derelict  mission type which has a good use now other than mutagen sample hunts and a few random prime parts ( Oh and obviously Nekros)

You say people stated that void is not good anymore but you go on explaining that you disagree with the statement that the void is useless, which nobody actually came up with. Is not good anymore does not mean useless. You are challenging your own interpretation of the statement, not the actual statement.

Void is not good anymore, but still useful for certain activities.

Edited by SeaUrchins

14 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

You say people stated that void is not good anymore but you go on explaining that you disagree with the statement that the void is useless, which nobody actually came up with. Is not good anymore does not mean useless. You are challenging your own interpretation of the statement, not the actual statement.

No there have been multiple threads claiming the void is useless now, also the OPs English isn't the best so there may be grammatical errors.

1 hour ago, SeaUrchins said:

1 - Do not engage a fight 

2 - This is my thought of crouse , you just mistaken 

And 3 - Of crouse my grammar is sometimes wrong since i am still learning English , i am not from US or UK .

4 - Statement or not , i will stay what i said since this is what i thought and i want to hear your discuss , it is a normal thing .

Your thought is a product of your own conclusion that not good anymore equals useless. Those notions are fundamentally different.

4 hours ago, Teemo_FC said:

Asking for help of the Void mission on Region chat in Warframe , then people answering [ medium Mastery Rank ] : " Hey man , Void is not good anymore , it doesn't drop anything good man , so why are you playing it lolo ? "

And then you come up with your own statement about prime parts and go on disproving it.

4 hours ago, Teemo_FC said:

Just because it doesn't drop Prime Parts anymore doesn't mean it is useless .

In a nutshell you are arguing with yourself as the people answering [ medium Mastery Rank ] did not refer to the void as being useless in the first place according to your own post, so there is no statement to disprove coming from them in the first place.

You could try challenging the anymore part and counter it with something like the void is as good as before, but I highly doubt you would dare to.

Edited by SeaUrchins

Void is now just to be considered like another planet. There is nothing here in particular and that's why people have been complaining. I also complained about it but now I've gotten over the fact that they took away our best farming place.

I'm still hoping they will give us something else to keep us busy though.

Edited by JohnViande

6 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

Your thought is a product of your own conclusion that not good anymore equals useless. Those notions are fundamentally different.

And then you come up with your own statement about prime parts and go on disproving it.

In a nutshell you are arguing with yourself as the people answering [ medium Mastery Rank ] did not refer to the void as being useless in the first place according to your own post, so there is no statement to disprove coming from them in the first place.

You could try challenging the anymore part and counter it with something like the void is as good as before, but I highly doubt you would dare to.

Check the question please : Is Void Good ? [ SoTR ]

Instead you chose to lead a word fight with the thread host for nothing . - clap clap - 

There are 2 things : 

1. The Question 
  2. The Introduction [ Why do we have this question ] and The Supporting .

I wasn't engage at all , if you don't like the thread and please don't try to engage with negative feedbacks . 

1 minute ago, JohnViande said:

Void is now just to be considered like another planet. There is nothing here in particular and that's why people have been complaining. I also complained about it but now I've gotten over the fact that they took away our best farming place.

I'm still hoping they will give us something else to keep us busy though.

Possibly that i will stick on the Void for rare Neo or Axi Relic drops and challenges from it and it still a little amazing i suppose ? 

Just now, SeaUrchins said:

I am not fighting you, I merely point out that you are fighting yourself.

I am not which is true , since you mislead the question and the supporting for the question . the supporting is my thought which is not an important thing , the question is the main . 

" Why is people keep mistaking this ?? " 

7 minutes ago, Teemo_FC said:

Possibly that i will stick on the Void for rare Neo or Axi Relic drops and challenges from it and it still a little amazing i suppose ? 

I guess if you can loot the relics you're looking for, then it's still useful for you.

To me, the challenge itself does not justify going there, because there's more challenge with better rewards in other places (raids, sorties).

Now the thing that I like most about the Void is its aesthetics, which I've always really appreciated. But that's enough for me to ge there.

Edited by JohnViande

The answer is quite simple, people are afraid of new things. Put an animal in an unknown environment and you can measure it's stress levels rise. Most people encounter change with an already negative attitude, looking for everything bad in it and exaggerate about what they find.

Of course it's not useless, you have Argons, a couple of mods that only drop in the Void/from Corrupted and other things that can only be seen and scanned there. Many things changed and have to be fully tested before you can give an objective opinion about what is good and bad for the game.

If you encounter those people that see the end of the world in everything just remember that they are stressed by fear of change and what they say now may not be their real opinion in the long run.

Just now, Brudut said:

The answer is quite simple, people are afraid of new things. Put an animal in an unknown environment and you can measure it's stress levels rise. Most people encounter change with an already negative attitude, looking for everything bad in it and exaggerate about what they find.

Of course it's not useless, you have Argons, a couple of mods that only drop in the Void/from Corrupted and other things that can only be seen and scanned there. Many things changed and have to be fully tested before you can give an objective opinion about what is good and bad for the game.

If you encounter those people that see the end of the world in everything just remember that they are stressed by fear of change and what they say now may not be their real opinion in the long run.

E-Yep ! 

Mithra Interception could be good for XP needs, even if it is a bit rought, and not pike friendly.

Endless missions (either void or derelict) is a way to get some relics. However there is no 100% to get relic each rotation, so it is worse than spy/excavetion (DE fix!)

What we need is change Void to drop traces from mobs, so if somebody just need traces (and some relics) could always go there. Farming relics, then turning them into traces, and then farm some more could get boring too fast.