Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where is equinox's stance?

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hay Fokes

Quick qeastion, where the heck is Equinox's stance, as anytime I try to use it on all frames, its not the same one, the one I look for is where she has her hands, together making the Yin & Yang Symbol. As it only seems to work on her..

Anyone noticed or have figured this out?  

6 answers to this question

The equinox animation sets that are unlockable for other frames are: day agile, night agile, day noble, and night noble. If you're not sure whether a particular animation is day or night, you can clock the metamorphosis button in the lower right of the arsenal to switch her appearance between composite, day, and night forms. You could also scroll through the specific animation sets and click on them without purchasing them so see which one you want.

The one you're looking for may be equinox night agile, but I'd recommend checking all 4 of them to make sure. (If you don't want her to switch animations when switching forms, I think you could use one of the specific, unlockable animations, rather than the default)

1 hour ago, bluepheonix13 said:

The answer is: not there. I just tried Day Noble and Night Noble, they are both different. Her Yin & Yang Animation is probably exclusive to her combined form.

Ahh damm, I do hope DE relases it, I whuoold love to have that stance, but too be fair, Im going to use Taininta's stance :3