Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back keyshare

TennoPain

7 hours ago, Tujika said:

At least now leechers have to have a relic now,  no more lies... except there are still kids at recruit that says they have radiant relic but in the end, they admit they brought a normal relic when they get the most rare part from yours. This system still needs tweaks to kill the leechers, no need to bring back the old one.

dont worry steve has been talking about being able to see people's relics before the mission.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Then don't post. Simple. If you can't respect or care about another person's post, then shame on you for thinking you can debate with that person.

As long as it's within the topic of your own post yes, because you therefore started and/or took part in the debate. You had an active part in it, and to ignore all of the relevant points in another's counter-argument, misinterpret a sentence and then create an argument against something that doesn't exist... well, that's a pretty immature thing to do. If you have no counter-argument, stop posting.

Let me tell you what I think:

1. I post what I want.

2. I reply to what I want.

Now, can we end this? It is getting boring how you want me to do something very specific, most likely what you yourself would do.

10 hours ago, TennoPain said:

Why are we not able to share relics (if person goes in mission without relic why dont they get reward)

Just make RNG back as normal 

YES I SAID it I want to be able to share my loot with other players (perhaps if they can get lesser rewards or something)

After this last bit update i find myself not interested in doing missions for prime rewards anymore .... 

U can work around this EVEN some of the DE said the system would be improved if the ''community agrees to it)

well ive personally been lied to on numerous occasions when finding a keyshare .So i like the new system.

plus i can farm for the items i want more effectively 

Edited by (PS4)bddacres

I think the new system works alright in regards to preventing leeches from ditching on key shares, but it also prevents you from carrying a lowbie friend without first farming them all the relics they could ever need.  

Honestly, obtaining the relics and refining them is the real problem with the new system.  In the old system, a group could run one mission, get 4 keys, run each key, and get 4 rewards. 5 missions run, 4 rewards received, 80% of the time spent in the void.  Now, a group runs a mission, gets 4 relics, and can only run one mission from which they'll get 1 reward total.  2 missions run, 1 reward, 50% of their time spent farming keys, assuming the missions all take the same amount of time.  This doesn't even account for relic enhancement with traces.  If a team wants to run a set of radiant relics, they need to farm up at least 6 total relics so that two of the relics can carry the group on 50+ trace missions (really lucky) with only 1 guy getting a reward from his throw-away relic. Then the 100 traces could refine the last 4 relics for one 4x radiant run.  More realistically though, it'll take 20 or even 24 relics to make a single 4x radiant run.  People aren't going to skip out on getting even just ducats and most people are only getting 20 or fewer traces per run.  So, 4 runs to gather enough traces, and then your one good run for which you'll have only a 30 something % chance to get your rare.  That means you could end up repeating that cycle a LOT before you actually get your item.  To give you an idea, it took me 20 runs of Ruk to get ember systems, which has a 24% drop rate and an "expected average runs" off about 7.  Now imagine repeating your radiant relic cycle 20 times...  That's a TON more work than the old system, where 1 key farm run netted a lot of rewards for all the people, and if it was something high level, such as T4S, the gameplay maybe became somewhat challenging and entertaining along the way...  

Right now I'm slogging through excavations on earth and Venus for the faint hope of getting some LithM1s, where the spawns are too low to fuel an extractor unless you drag 3 other poor souls with you, and nothing is challenging until it's suddenly impossibly overpowered.  I've honestly stopped running void tears for the remainder of mags vaulting, just so I can have enough relics to ensure I get the pieces I need.

11 hours ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

Oh forgot to tell you that I have over 2000 relics. I never even farmed the keys back in the day, they just came to me while I was playing the game.

"Hello! Yes, this is Fire Department. Your house is on fire? Well mine isn't. Good day sir. *hangs up* "

Sorry, but "It's not a problem for me with over 3k hours so it's not a problem at all" is not even an argument.

Yes this is the Relict(Key)-Killer Update, Randomgrp... Rarrelict... Rewards : 3 x FORMA !!! and one useless item. More longer i play U19, all the more i'm frustrated.

Pls give back parallel old Void ! :

- Funny Endless-Gaming

- Nice Grp-Play (koordinated)

- Highendgaming

- Selected change for the right Prime-Item

Funny, De deleted the Primes in the voidrewards... reason : to many items in the droptable. Now i have many more items in the droptable (randomgrp, randomrelict, random random...*capping*.

Other option : 3 reward-select in solo ! 

I remember the randomway in wow (brainafk-rushruns). the quality of the game falls deep (and i has finished). 

10 hours ago, EvilChaosKnight said:

"Hello! Yes, this is Fire Department. Your house is on fire? Well mine isn't. Good day sir. *hangs up* "

Sorry, but "It's not a problem for me with over 3k hours so it's not a problem at all" is not even an argument.

I barely went over 1500 hours btw. And my keys are in excessive amounts anyway. I bet even someone with 200 hours can't run out if only they would play the right missions from time to time and use any extra standing on Syndicates for more relics.

But i don't want to share my relic with leechers who bring none to the mission and reduce chances to get a good roll.

I want to be rewarded if i bought a 100 trace upgraded relic and everyone leeches off me. 1 trace if they select my reward is a JOKE, should be.

Exceptional should give 3 (9 max) per player who chose your reward.
Flawless should give 6 (18 max)

Radiant 12 per player (36 max)
This way your contribution earns you some back.

And fine - a person without a relic would also transfer all the traces he/she collected to the person whose reward was chosen.

23 minutes ago, Ketec said:

But i don't want to share my relic with leechers who bring none to the mission and reduce chances to get a good roll.

I want to be rewarded if i bought a 100 trace upgraded relic and everyone leeches off me. 1 trace if they select my reward is a JOKE, should be.

Exceptional should give 3 (9 max) per player who chose your reward.
Flawless should give 6 (18 max)

Radiant 12 per player (36 max)
This way your contribution earns you some back.

This seems fair. I like it +1