Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring back keyshare

TennoPain

Why are we not able to share relics (if person goes in mission without relic why dont they get reward)

Just make RNG back as normal 

YES I SAID it I want to be able to share my loot with other players (perhaps if they can get lesser rewards or something)

After this last bit update i find myself not interested in doing missions for prime rewards anymore .... 

U can work around this EVEN some of the DE said the system would be improved if the ''community agrees to it)

But I love the new system, Plus you are able to share your reward with other playersm they can pick the item you get at the end of the mission. 

This new system actually made me enjoy prime farming, it so much fun, and not a chore like the old system was.

You can share relics, through trading!

Also keyshare means something else (everyone bringing a void key to run before SotR), now everyone brings a relic instead. Keyshare used to be a cesspool of leeching for free runs as no one was required to actually use their keys, now they don't get rewarded if they don't honor their part of the deal.

hey, since im on ps4, can someone explain me how does the new reward system work ? I use my relic, either refined with or without void tears, i play my mission and at the end i can choose btw 3 rewards ....but the question is : since im using the relic, are the other people in the squad be able to get the reward or are they going to play just for fun without reward or do they need to have same relic as mine ? 

Edited by (PS4)maso_sage-mode

2 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Also keyshare means something else (everyone bringing a void key to run before SotR), now everyone brings a relic instead. Keyshare used to be a cesspool of leeching for free runs as no one was required to actually use their keys, now they don't get rewarded if they don't honor their part of the deal.

I think this is correct....you gotta work on your key to get a reward and dont just be a leecher....

6 minutes ago, SeaUrchins said:

They should apply the same stuff to the raids: you get an arcane only if you have brought your own key. 'cos you know, people leeching 8 arcanes from a single key.

Reveal hidden contents

sarcasm

I get what you're saying, but if that means rolling an Arcane for each key - I can live with that.
(Because the resources to craft keys can be farmed incidentally. Relics not so much.)

Edited by Chroia

12 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

hey, since im on ps4, can someone explain me how does the new reward system work ? I use my relic, either refined with or without void tears, i play my mission and at the end i can choose btw 3 rewards ....but the question is : since im using the relic, are the other people in the squad be able to get the reward or are they going to play just for fun without reward or do they need to have same relic as mine ? 

every relic has a different drop table. At the end of the mission (only if the fissure was successfully closed) every player who brought a relic gets a reward and there's a time window to choose the reward you want amongst the one obtained by each player

The reward selection screen looks like this: 

lSXl0Ic.jpg

Source: This Thread currently there's a bug with the rewards which should be fixed before SotR gets to consoles

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On topic, I think it's funny how players complained about other players "stealing" the rewards from their keys on keyshare by leaving when it was their turn to put the key. And now that DE got rid of that issue making us get a reward only if we brought the requisite , there is this isolated complaint to brinng the old system back. 

Edited by -----LegioN-----

At least now leechers have to have a relic now,  no more lies... except there are still kids at recruit that says they have radiant relic but in the end, they admit they brought a normal relic when they get the most rare part from yours. This system still needs tweaks to kill the leechers, no need to bring back the old one.

2 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

every relic has a different drop table. At the end of the mission (only if the fissure was successfully closed) every player who brought a relic gets a reward and there's a time window to choose the reward you want amongst the one obtained by each player

Hide contents

The reward selection screen looks like this: 

lSXl0Ic.jpg

Source: This Thread currently there's a bug with the rewards which should be fixed before SotR gets to consoles

On topic, I think it's funny how players complained about other players "stealing" the rewards from their keys on keyshare by leaving when it was their turn to put the key. And now that DE got rid of that issue making us get a reward only if we brought the requisite , there is this isolated complaint to brinng the old system back. 

ty Legion :) I have to say that i like this system more then the old one on console that im still playing....The only thing i will miss are the beloved longruns with multiple rewards i guess...

25 minutes ago, PsiWarp said:

Its now a cesspool of liars who dont bring the relic they say they will. 

21 minutes ago, Hesyol said:

Can't you just recruit people to farm same part\use same relics? Like R>Meso D1 

Its all still an honor system tho, you can say H>[specific relic] bring this one only please, and people can literally just leech off you and not bring the same key cause you cant see what key they chose. Why DE decided not to show you what everyone was bringing is beyond me. 

34 minutes ago, lightdragon64 said:

you mean bring back a system based on trust alone to where people could leech off of you, even sometimes showing they have the key but leaving when it comes time for them to use it?

no thanks...

Which is also the system which allowed a group of friends like my clan to gather up and farm primes either based on trust. Very often I just used some from my own supply, since I liked to level stuff on excavations.

So with this new and awesome system:
- Sharing with friends? Gone.
- Just tagging peeps along when I am solo Void farming? Gone.
- Good credit income? Gone.
- Multiple rewards per key? Gone.
- Red polygone? Gone.

But hey! We squashed the leechers! Except for, you know, you never even really LOST anything from their leeching. Lack of income =/= loses. Now because of this whining from keysharers we ALL LOSE. Thanks guys!

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

For what i have see on video and read on people comment my only concern are 2.

1. the mission type which is a type of excavation is boring since now is just going to be 1 mission type there is no variety like in the old ways, were you can do a interception of a defense of my favorite a end less survival prime farm.

2. the quantities of relic you can store i think correct me if Iam mistaking is 100 something like that

If DE fix this 2 issue i think the new system will be great.

2 hours ago, TennoPain said:

Why are we not able to share relics (if person goes in mission without relic why dont they get reward)

Just make RNG back as normal 

YES I SAID it I want to be able to share my loot with other players (perhaps if they can get lesser rewards or something)

After this last bit update i find myself not interested in doing missions for prime rewards anymore .... 

U can work around this EVEN some of the DE said the system would be improved if the ''community agrees to it)

No big deal, relics are easy. Syndicates give 3 per 20k rep. You can farm even 50 relics per day if you so want.

With the old system, some people never farmed anything, since there was no need to, better to camp the Recruiting chat.

Edited by -BM-Leonhart

Technically, this is key sharing since we share the rewards we bring with each relic. It's just to prevent the never ending threads that called out leechers and the complaints are promises that DE has said time and again, is entirely on us for agreeing to such a thing.

27 minutes ago, -BM-Leonhart said:

No big deal, relics are easy. Syndicates give 3 per 20k rep. You can farm even 50 relics per day if you so want.

With the old system, some people never farmed anything, since there was no need to, better to camp the Recruiting chat.

If you have no life, like me, for example, then sure. You can farm relics.

But even then, you could farm keys with the same speed. But keys could get you 4 times more loot even if you didn't get into multiple rotations...

You enjoy excavations so much, you want to do at least 4 times more then you used to?

2 hours ago, lightdragon64 said:

you mean bring back a system based on trust alone to where people could leech off of you, even sometimes showing they have the key but leaving when it comes time for them to use it?

no thanks...

Wow. Now we all have a system where you can get a rare drop chance of 34%, they say. If you trust all your team to bring the same type of relic, fully refined!

Good luck with setting that up.

At least with the old system I could use the keys I got to help other people get what they wanted.

Now? Not a chance.

Good luck with getting 4 times more relics of a specific type, then keys. You do know there are more relics then there were keys? So you have less of a chance at the one you need now.

Then you have to use about 10 relics to refine 1 that contains the thing you want. To get 10% chance at that thing. So 50% of people won't get that thing after doing 7 missions with fully refined relic.

And 20 out of 100 groups of perfect ''relic sharing'' won't get that thing after doing 4 missions.

You think the old void was bad? Wait till you'll need to farm specific relics that you don't have and then try getting something rare from them.

P. S. on the subject of trust. How exactly you know what relics and at what refinement your teammates will bring? And if you'll get a way to know it, how much time will checking take?

Edited by Flirk2

I thought you could choose to not bring a relic? If you don't bring a relic, you can't choose a reward? That's annoying as hell. Why the hell would you bother even doing a fissure without a key then? Why give the option.

They should make a diorama screen (like raid) for fissure missions, that shows each player, and what relic they've selected. If you choose to not bring a key, everyone will know.

5 hours ago, TennoPain said:

If 4 people go to Edward Snowden's house to pickup secret data and 3 of them bring a FlashDrive, its not unfair that the 4th person didnt get a Copy. 

Bring a Flash Drive or get nothing. 

But you can still have the other 3 give you their flash drive (sharing).... thats what the trade system is for. 

Market and Trade have 100% drop rate by the way. 

with  1,422  id imagine you should have everything by now (that takes time)... might be wrong about that.

1 hour ago, BloodForTheBloodGods said:

I thought you could choose to not bring a relic? If you don't bring a relic, you can't choose a reward? That's annoying as hell. Why the hell would you bother even doing a fissure without a key then? Why give the option.

If that's the way the system works, you can't even share a relic with other players. That new guy who joined the clan wants X Prime, you offer to help with your refined relic but unless he has a relic to burn he can't get the rewards anyway? I guess he can farm traces without a relic, lucky him.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Zebs 3619 said:

If 4 people go to Edward Snowden's house to pickup secret data and 3 of them bring a FlashDrive, its not unfair that the 4th person didnt get a Copy. 

Bring a Flash Drive or get nothing. 

Extremely selfish I would have said. I invited a lot of people just to tag along in old Void, I wouldn't expect them to even bother unless there was a reward.
Why would the 4th guy even go into Edward Snowden's house if he gets nothing out of it? No reward and all risk.