Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Displays Idea (Solution for sentimental weapons)

OakPrime

The Dragon Nikana used to be my favorite weapon, so I was kinda disappointed when the Nikana Prime came out as a direct upgrade rather than a trade off weapon. I was wondering if we could have a weapon display on our ship as an option for our favorite retired weapons.

Edited by Oaktree27
Updated title to apply to all weapons, rather than just Dragon Nikana.

Basically every single Prime version is direct upgrade from it's regular version, so I don't know why you were expecting Nikana P to be any different. A weapon display room would be pretty frickin sweet though.

Weapon stand to display weapons in Liset?

>Throws plat at windshield

>Windshield shatters

>Ordis freaking out yet aroused

>Katbromination ejects through windshield hole

>"I'll take it"

Edited by KotoKuraken
Beware the cloud tentacles of the Air Kraken

I keep every Prime, Wraith, Vandal, etc, I get, whether I like them or not for the hope that one day we can display them somehow.  

Note: I also keep some for "sentimental reasons", like the Dragon Nikana, for example.  Or if the weapon was a huge pain in the arse to craft in the first place.  Unless I hate it, then I'll delete those wepceptions.

Edited by Don_T_Shoot

On 7/24/2016 at 9:51 AM, Herosupport said:

Like weapon racks in the operators room?

That would be pretty sweet now that you mention it. I was thinking along any wall as a decoration but they would look much cooler in the operator's room.

You are a Tennos, hey you got your shiny weapon on your Ships's wall yep, now imagine a hot tub and weapons wall or racks, why not all? I seriously would throw in game credit to craft it. Of course it going to be appearance, maybe?

Yeah I like this idea, FashionFrame deserver complementary Tenno style display of awesomeness and collector alike will enjoy this GREATLY.