Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Valkyr Prime

(PSN)LoisGordils

Hi, guys! Just wanted to leave a little thought on Valkyr Prime.

I think Valkyr Prime will be very different from her default appearance. Starting with the fact that her Prime will most likely resemble her Gersemi skin and also considering that she was changed by Alad V's experiments; which subsequently left her maddened and angry (which is why she screams when using her abilities). Question is, will Valkyr Prime have different attack and ability animations and voice acting? Due to the fact that Valkyr Prime was born during the time of the Orokin and thus was not captured, modified and tortured by Alad V, we can infer that she will have different looking abilities that separate Valkyr Prime from her traumatic experience. Although in her in-game description we see that the "original Valkyr" was subjected to cruel experiments. Was that "original Valkyr" Valkyr Prime? Any thoughts?

18 minutes ago, (PS4)Elctrcstel said:

who's to say that she wasn't a very angry and berserk character before the experiments?

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka Project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments. Leaving her SCARRED, ANGRY and frighteningly adept at killing" -official in-game Valkyr description.

25 minutes ago, KJRenz said:

It will be just a Valkyr with the same everything except a minor stat boost and a "golden" visual effect on one of her abilities. That's all

Then that wouldn't fit with the lore, then. You're telling me Valkyr was maddened scarred BEFORE her actual traumatic experience which left her like that?

22 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

I was under the impression that primes are the true warframe and the non prime are replicas.

Primes are the original Warframes crafted during the times of the Orokin and built with, naturally, Ororkin technology. If Valkyr was crafted during the time of the Orokin, she can't have the same crazed audios and same looking abilities because she was modified and extensively experimented on by Alad V

46 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Her whole theme is taken from Norse Berserkr.

A Prime version won't change that.

I'll refer you to another comment I made, because I can't be arsed to type that again....

I read your comment. I didn't mean different skills. I meant different appearance 

1 minute ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

I read your comment. I didn't mean different skills. I meant different appearance 

Yes you did 
vvvvvv

1 hour ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

Question is, will Valkyr Prime have different attack and ability animations and voice acting?

As for appearance, we can look forward to anything close to Gersemi

2 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

Yes you did 
vvvvvv

As for appearance, we can look forward to anything close to Gersemi

"Different attack and ability animation" (what I said) = Different appearance. Change how they look

"Different attacks and abilities" (what you think I said) = Different attacks and abilities 

2 hours ago, (PS4)LoisGordils said:

"Forged in the labs of the Zanuka Project, the original Valkyr was subject to cruel experiments. Leaving her SCARRED, ANGRY and frighteningly adept at killing" -official in-game Valkyr description.

Which describes the outcome, but doesn't rule out the possibility that she was like that beforehand to a lesser extent.