Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Let Me Get This Straight...

Sunder

3 day event to earn RARE artifacts in which you have to survive a 20 wave defense mission where they introduce heavy enemies, from the start. But instead of making each alert 24 hours to cover each day, we get 1 hour to try and complete a mission that takes probably around half an hour or so to actually beat.

So now we basically have to stare at our screens or their twitter account for when the alerts pop up so we don't miss it.

Hell even the Orokin catalyst and reactor had a 24 hour time limit. Anybody else find this pretty ridiculous?

its not rediculous in the least. the event JUST started, and already a special alert popped. the event has only been active for about what, an hour? jesus man, chill out.

also, those other 'event' alerts were 12 hours, and were specificly because they wanted everyone to have a chance at it over the course of the day. there will most likely be multiple alerts for each artifact.

perhaps if you would actually sit still for more then 5 minutes, youd realise that more is coming.

Seriously, we don't even have a clue how frequent the weekender alerts are going to be yet. It's been an hour and a half. There's another 2 and a half days for you to catch 3 alerts in. C'mon now.

I totally preferred the "do exactly as much/as little as you like" nature of the fusion moa invasion, but it's a little early to be calling this one a disaster.

Search a group, get the artifacts, be happy. Thread can be closed....

More like - Join an online match , lag like hell, failed mission even tho the artifact still says 100% to me...... dont get artifact.... Funny how I have matching ping limit set to 100.....

3 day event to earn RARE artifacts in which you have to survive a 20 wave defense mission where they introduce heavy enemies, from the start. But instead of making each alert 24 hours to cover each day, we get 1 hour to try and complete a mission that takes probably around half an hour or so to actually beat.

So now we basically have to stare at our screens or their twitter account for when the alerts pop up so we don't miss it.

Hell even the Orokin catalyst and reactor had a 24 hour time limit. Anybody else find this pretty ridiculous?

No, sorry... you just need to be hardcore gamer.. nothing else ofcourse this is a problem for the rest of world countries like Australia, New Zealand and other. What do you expect ? This is alert mission .

More like - Join an online match , lag like hell, failed mission even tho the artifact still says 100% to me...... dont get artifact.... Funny how I have matching ping limit set to 100.....

So im not the only one with that thing xD

I had this today on another map too and thought WTF?!

YES.