Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Persian" Kavats

Auramaru

Oh my god... I just got 4 persian faced kavats in a row... it's starting to really annoy me. They scare me to death when they walk into my screen, looks like a new kind of infested. They are so beautiful when they are a kitten, and then they mature and BAM. Scares the hell out of you.

Edited by JazzedMyself

Hmm even if they are rare, nobody seems to want them because they are impossible to look at. Did DE not promise they would revise how they looked? " We're changing the 'ugly' kavats to not be so 'ugly'. It was intended to resemble a Persian cat, that's all. " http://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/360670708784222783/?ctp=3

Edited by JazzedMyself

I actually like small ear version best, mainly because I dislike overly long ears. I have multiple forma in a short ear one, with a peacock tail. I also have a long ear one with a turkey tail, but that one just sitting in the fridge.

As far as art feedback, I think chops on the small eared head should look more fluffy. Like, more like fur, less like solid matter.

What can I do with this one, Aphrodite?

Yeah. My first Kavat that took me ages to farm was like this. I wanted to quit the game over this bullS#&$. It felt like DE were having forty keks at my expense. I spent another 8 hours farming another kitty and thankfully he turned out fine. Sadly a male, though.

• 2 months later...