Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Persian" Kavats

Auramaru

Courtesy of a friend:

Warframe2154.jpg

I love the body and tail design, but this Adarza kavat's head is just so unappealing - suffice it to say: it's getting consigned at rank 30, this is such an ugly animal.

My opinion is that the ears on this thing should either be made bigger/longer and the face should be less flat in front. <<<Feedback

Edited by [DE]Danielle
Edited title for clarity

Mine's pretty much the same thing. Like, I paid platinum for a cat, and got a dog/troll/thing that I want to jettison because even consignment feels like cruel and unusual punishment for anyone else who would have to experience this thing.

Seriously? I get the appeal for ugly things, but I want my money back for this nightmare fuel.

I spent lots of plat to get the kavats fast, and was quite happy with the kittens looks and type. But when I matured it, I feel like it bugged out?
It's not supposed to look like this, right?

If so....I'm quite sad. I can do better in Z brush myself, there is no need to punish be for bad RNG luck, is there?

THe kitten i was quite okay with:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/13633349_10153517919347282_2021817246_o.jpg?oh=c8112342ebcdb8ef5e72dd1df282c4e7&oe=57833D8D

The abomination:

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t35.0-12/13616208_10153517944917282_141382387_o.jpg?oh=4df50fee0a447ff7d596bac2d8b80486&oe=57834A02

can i even write help here? I just want to know if this is normal. Going crazy sad here...

2 minutes ago, (XB1)Tsukizero said:

This seems to be just how Adzaras appear to be designed so far, nearly pissed myself laughing.

Oh dear....well, I guess I will have to slap that pretty armour on and have fun anyhow then. I guess when more people get them I wont feel so left out with the scottish fold overbite look.

1 minute ago, (XB1)Tsukizero said:

This seems to be just how Adzaras appear to be designed so far, nearly pissed myself laughing.

damn you beat me to me own kavat XD

its not based on breed its a random chance to get different head/tails each time XD

I think the persian (squished head) is kinda rare 

its supposed to be like this but on a skinny cat like kavats it looks wrong XD

Chinchilla.jpg

3 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

damn you beat me to me own kavat XD

its not based on breed its a random chance to get different head/tails each time XD

I think the persian (squished head) is kinda rare 

its supposed to be like this but on a skinny cat like kavats it looks wrong XD

Chinchilla.jpg

Agreed, this is exactly the problem.

11 minutes ago, -Sandman said:

OMG. It cannot be unseen. 

Lmfao.

I hope DE never get rid of this Kavat face. It may be absolutely ugly but it's equally just as hilarious. Always crack up when I see it. OP's is brilliant.