Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime(s) and onward

43 minutes ago, Tymerc said:

I don't care who comes after Nekros so long as someone comes with an Attica Prime. 

I want a real Spira Prime D: those Drills are nothing compareable to the Spira...

But still, attica.... Why not zughe?

2 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Valkyr Prime sounds good and overdue. But can I get Mirage Prime after? 

according to the pattern after banshee or valk it would be Oberon Prime......Zephyr Prime Or Hydroiid Before Mirage given the pattern, but That could change :) food for thuoght

2 hours ago, (PS4)KaMuS0413 said:

Mesa prime should be fun

Mesa would be after mirage and Limbo......yet again if the release pattern stays the same

1 hour ago, DeFragMe said:

I want a real Spira Prime D: those Drills are nothing compareable to the Spira...

ATTICA FIRST CROSSBOW /me rubs it     <3  #atticaforlife

While my heart is absolutely fluttering at the idea of Valkyr (my favorite frame) being next.  I kind of want it to hold off.  Since the end of this year is already spoken for money wise with battlefield 1 and rise of iron.  It being the first prime of next year would probably allow me to drop 80$ for prime access.

4 hours ago, DeFragMe said:

It's like how the Nikana which obviously was inspired from the Japanese katana got turned into that ugly Chinese inspired abomination. Because the Chinese release really needed to pick that sword out of all the things.................

The valkyre rework was partly good because They wanted to reduce her hysteria and no other abilities used. Simply hysteria was overused and Peoples forgot the other abilities. The energy cost if Just doubled would have been enough but They added this insanely high drain so basically u cant use that ability as Long as you need. I am not a fan of her but she need to redone again or the devs need to apply a constant energy and health regen with a cap like 1/1 sec. There are eximuses which drain your Stats and you cant avoid them. As banshee I see her viable frame but she also needs tweaks to be much Better. Oberon as my main frame need tweaks mostly but not full reworks. They should fix first the scaling and not prevert us from higher levels. Then if have a viable System we can talk about reworks.

12 hours ago, OzoneSlayer said:

Sybaris prime

It'll be pretty hard to top the Dex Sybaris. That thing with 6 forma, focused on crits with the appropriate Stalker-minion mods shreds every single enemy in the game. 

6 hours ago, PickleMonster21 said:

Are you trying to say any All-Rounder, Jack of all Trades character in any game ever is useless?

yep yep yep. he needs to do everything he does better to be a good asset to the team. if you're doing level 70 and up he cant damage and he has no debuffs,

6 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Nah, he's just saying he is a sheep and following the herd when they say Oberon sucks/useless

i play oberon every day dude. he needs a big buff. ive already argued with pickle before he just keeps saying "yeah but oberon can do all of these things" does he do them well enough? nope. done arguing about this but im not in a herd stop being edgy calling people sheep

20 minutes ago, PickleMonster21 said:

... so if you were to put him on Trinity, Nyx's, etc's levels, would that be good?

you're dense. i have talked to you about this on my thread like a week ago, you do not understand anything i have said, i said i want him to be good enough to compete but not better than them. stop repeating yourself and learn to read

Just now, cookieknife said:you're dense. i have talked to you about this on my thread like a week ago, you do not understand anything i have said, i said i want him to be good enough to compete but not better than them. stop repeating yourself and learn to read

Offt. Someone's getting edgy. And as I've stated many times before, Oberon is in a good place. Maybe the problem for Oberon, in your case, is the user. Just a thought.

2 minutes ago, PickleMonster21 said:

Offt. Someone's getting edgy. And as I've stated many times before, Oberon is in a good place. Maybe the problem for Oberon, in your case, is the user. Just a thought.

have you ever wondered why he isnt popular? because he doesnt stand a chance against any other warframes. you're just in denial.

15 hours ago, Momo93 said:

It's like how the Nikana which obviously was inspired from the Japanese katana got turned into that ugly Chinese inspired abomination. Because the Chinese release really needed to pick that sword out of all the things.................

Huh? The Nikana looks fine to me that thing is beast I enjoy using it. However once the Galatine Prime comes out my sweet looking Nakana prime gonna be on the back Bruner for awhile.

Not sure what your getting at with the Chinese Version but it doesn't look even close to what you claim anyway.

Now as for Spira Prime I agree that said I do think the Design difference is kinda cool with the Spinning Drills! 

At least unlike the China one ours got a name Change & a Buff to insure it's a Spira Prime. 

China is still known as the Kuni Prime & has Lower Stats to reflect it as a Kuni...

So unless they changed China version to Spira Prime as well I'd say we got a True Spira Prime once they buffed the stats to reflect it & made it better then the Spira itself.

Anyway I'm hoping they Buff Nekros Armor to around 150 to 275 so he can be more tanky & survive in higher level missions... & a health buff along with the Armor Buff should finally make him useful instead of Squishy.

Can't wait this to arrive likely 3 weeks away though :( cya all soon..

1 minute ago, cookieknife said:

have you ever wondered why he isnt popular? because he doesnt stand a chance against any other warframes. you're just in denial.

I can't say I see too many Volts, Nyxs, Wukongs, Banshees, Equinoxes, Atlases, Chromas, Mesas, Hydroids, plus others? Does that mean these Frames are also sub-par? No. People just have different play styles. I can play an Oberon and be useful with my team for as long as we can keep going and all I can say is that I can manage to keep up. I bet you could play Atlas or Mesa or Chroma or something and still be useful to your team in that role.

"I'm not talking about being useful. I'm saying he lacks in every area he's in"

I could, and I do, argue otherwise.  

Just now, PickleMonster21 said:

I can't say I see too many Volts, Nyxs, Wukongs, Banshees, Equinoxes, Atlases, Chromas, Mesas, Hydroids, plus others? Does that mean these Frames are also sub-par? No. People just have different play styles. I can play an Oberon and be useful with my team for as long as we can keep going and all I can say is that I can manage to keep up. I bet you could play Atlas or Mesa or Chroma or something and still be useful to your team in that role.

"I'm not talking about being useful. I'm saying he lacks in every area he's in"

I could, and I do, argue otherwise.  

i see all of these constantly. hydroid especially during reseource farming. but K

7 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefsFury1984 said:

Now as for Spira Prime I agree that said I do think the Design difference is kinda cool with the Spinning Drills! 

At least unlike the China one ours got a name Change & a Buff to insure it's a Spira Prime.

But the main problem is the difference in Look an feel.

The original Spira are quite huge thin throwing blades (as long as the lower arm of most frames), while the Spira Prime are bassicaly throwing drills, completly different.

Also it shouldnt been forgotten that the prime version was first and the non prime version was made as a "cheap" copy so to say. And it makes literaly no sense to change from a drill to a flat throwing blade.

... i always wil stay true to the real spira....