Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next prime(s) and onward

1 minute ago, DeFragMe said:

But the main problem is the difference in Look an feel.

The original Spira are quite huge thin throwing blades (as long as the lower arm of most frames), while the Spira Prime are bassicaly throwing drills, completly different.

Also it shouldnt been forgotten that the prime version was first and the non prime version was made as a "cheap" copy so to say. And it makes literaly no sense to change from a drill to a flat throwing blade.

... i always wil stay true to the real spira....

i agree with you also. i also liked how normal spira had some slash damage even with the high puncture.. i find that odd also.. but spira primes still a pretty solid weapon

Just now, cookieknife said:

i agree with you also. i also liked how normal spira had some slash damage even with the high puncture.. i find that odd also.. but spira primes still a pretty solid weapon

never said the weapon is bad, its a good weapon, no matter how you look at it.

i always only tell about the difference between the LOOK ...

1 minute ago, cookieknife said:

im so confused why you would put banshee, volt, nyx, atlas or chroma on that list... theyre super popular. the others are less popular but theyre still common..

Because they aren't? I don't know what missions you're running, but I haven't seen any of these frames within the past few weeks, except Hydroid and Nyx, who I use. 

Just now, DeFragMe said:

never said the weapon is bad, its a good weapon, no matter how you look at it.

i always only tell about the difference between the LOOK ...

oh i know, i was just stating somethin i thought was weird. i was a little disappointed when we found out those throwing drills were gonna be spira tbh

3 minutes ago, cookieknife said:

oh i know, i was just stating somethin i thought was weird. i was a little disappointed when we found out those throwing drills were gonna be spira tbh

same, was disapointed as they changed it from kunai to Spira. i mean in theire own statment about warframe china they called them "kunai Prime".. but oh well, we can only hope that kunai Prime will look like the Spira Prime we deserve.

On 7/27/2016 at 6:14 AM, SilvaDreams said:

Oberon isn't useless, you just need to learn how to use him....

And not compare him to Trinity as he's not a healer, he's a support frame that can heal if needed.

his usefulness only last a little bit, his power set quickly become useless in higher lvls, especially since he was said to be a Paladin themed frame. He should have offensive and defensive agilities that are viable in higher lvls.

22 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Oberon isn't useless, you just need to learn how to use him....

And not compare him to Trinity as he's not a healer, he's a support frame that can heal if needed.

Oberon is useless. he tries to copy other frames and fails

5 minutes ago, Mochikomi_Shin_Jidai said:

P.S Spira prime @(*()$ ugly  I want Correct prim version based of the default Spira's!

There is a reason why the called them Kunai Prime in each statment before the western release....^^

On 7/28/2016 at 10:53 AM, AuroraSonicBoom said:

Banshee, Attica and Kestrel. That way she would release with weapons whose classes mirror her signature weapons Paris and Glaive.

holy cra[. i would LOVE all of those. really i love kestrel and attica so much, and banshee is pretty cool

Just now, cookieknife said:

i think they called them spiral kunai prime in china,

in some translations it is written as spiral kunai, yes, but we dont have any kind of spiral Kunai in our arsenal.

the Spira itself has no connection to spirals or drills afterall. Neither with name nor description afterall.

Maybe one of the Devs just saw "spiral Kunai Prime" then saw the "spira" and just made "spira prime" out of it.... we will never know.

2 minutes ago, DeFragMe said:

in some translations it is written as spiral kunai, yes, but we dont have any kind of spiral Kunai in our arsenal.

the Spira itself has no connection to spirals or drills afterall. Neither with name nor description afterall.

Maybe one of the Devs just saw "spiral Kunai Prime" then saw the "spira" and just made "spira prime" out of it.... we will never know.

either way , i hope they give us a spira prime with the kunai's name like you said../ or even switch the names