Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ivara drop rates

Incidercat

Question

17 answers to this question

As far as I know, setting off the alarms or not in the spy mission has no relationship to whether the Ivara part drops or not.  All that I know mattes is three successful hacks of the data vaults and extraction.  Just got pray to RNGesus that it drops and find missions you know well and can do quickly.  Sometimes there is also Ivara farming parties which can make it a bit easier too.

5 minutes ago, AnonNyx said:

As far as I know, setting off the alarms or not in the spy mission has no relationship to whether the Ivara part drops or not.  All that I know mattes is three successful hacks of the data vaults and extraction.  Just got pray to RNGesus that it drops and find missions you know well and can do quickly.  Sometimes there is also Ivara farming parties which can make it a bit easier too.

Oh ok thanks I'll just pray I'm not here forever :)

Only difference i know is, trigger alert in the first vault room, more enemys in the next, same for second room, and if you trigger alert in al lthree rooms you have to kill all enemys afterwards, basicly turning the misison into a exterminate one.

6 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Only difference i know is, trigger alert in the first vault room, more enemys in the next, same for second room, and if you trigger alert in al lthree rooms you have to kill all enemys afterwards, basicly turning the misison into a exterminate one.

Thanks I wondered why it turned into an exterminate I thought it had glitched

25 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

The drop rates and locations are on her wiki page. Should take about 45 runs with no alarms to get all her parts if you play the right nodes. Video game RNG can make that a bit higher or lower of course but it's a good guideline.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

Yeah I just managed to get the systems so I'm done for today but that was 7-8 tries so I think RNGesus shined on me

4 hours ago, Incidercat said:

Ok how long did it roughly take you to get all parts of you can remember

It varies per player due to RNG.  Some have gotten them all in a few hours.  Others (like Myself) have never gotten the complete set.  I've been playing for months.  Thankfully I had already bought Ivara a long time ago, or I never would have been able to play her.  

12 hours ago, VKhaun said:

The drop rates and locations are on her wiki page. Should take about 45 runs with no alarms to get all her parts if you play the right nodes. Video game RNG can make that a bit higher or lower of course but it's a good guideline.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ivara

45 minutes?  You're joking, right?  That's not a good guideline.  That would require finding a 5% part every other run.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

45 minutes?  You're joking, right?  That's not a good guideline.  That would require finding a 5% part every other run.

Read that again.  He said about 45 RUNS.  Which varies due to RNG.

Edited by DatDarkOne
correction

15 hours ago, Incidercat said:

It took me over a week with well over 100 runs, while I got 2 parts on my 2. account when I farmed for dual status mods, I never bothered to farm the rest on it since the last part alone took me 4 days on this one. In the end it is random and luck based. It is the most time consuming normal frame to get in the game, pretty much on paar with stuff like the old Ember prime(ODD for days to get a BPO), Nova prime(ODS for days) or any prime part that was in T3S C rotation(there where days when I spend over 8h in total just with solo T3S).

Edited by Djego27

On 27/07/2016 at 3:59 PM, Incidercat said:

For myself, I had the blessing of RNG and got a couple of the parts pretty quickly.  I found Pavlov was the best for me to get the Chassis and any low level spies on Earth, Venus or Mercury worked great.  I happened to get the Systems from starting to level up through syndicate missions.  I personally like Corpus vaults as I find their pathing easiest and the hacking game pretty easy (or just use ciphers).

I wish you the best of luck in your farming!

The thing with Ivara farming is that you can run spy mission casually and get them, and you can farm 50 times and nothing.

So far the hardest to get normal frame.

I hope DE will fix (haha) rewards from alerts and such, so we can do syndicates/alerts and get ivara occasionally.