Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nikana Prime Build

Bleak-Knight

Question

7 answers to this question

It's not a bad build, but I would focus more on either a status build with corrosive damage to constantly strip armor or a crit build for massive damage. Both of which will be needed if you intend on doing any high level endless missions for more than a couple rewards.

There's nothing wrong with your build though, It's just not what I like to use.

What are we doing with the build?

What you posted looks like a quick melee build. Just trying to get consistent, dependable flat damage on target when you hit your melee button while using a gun. If that's all you want you're looking pretty good. Just need to track down Buzz Kill to replace Jagged Edge and wait for Primed Fury @ 200 days login.

Edited by VKhaun

From maxedpotato's example:

Primed Pressure Point as/when.

If you're relying on Blood rush and Body count to windup your damage, then I would suggest that True steel loses its value very early on in that process.

I personally don't bother with Lifestrike since Mediray is enough for top ups, and anything else I consider to be a reason to improve my tactics. (Personal playstyle). From a damage perspective replacing these two with Elemental 90% mods will be far more effective - especially since I seem to be seeing more and comments along the lines of "make dead is best defense/make dead is best cc" etc. I notice this addition makes a big difference on high level runs - Sortie 3 and onwards.