Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Phobos..Corpus?

LuckyCharm

Anyone else remember the release of Phobos as a tileset? It was documented as the grineer homeworld... have the corpus finally managed to kick them out and claim it? How'd they manage that? 

Seriously though, changing the faction and saying nothing isn't so bad, so long as the lore isn't being broken by it. (though at this stage im sure that part of the lore is hazy enough that the new tileset coming could be renamed the grineer homeworld #2

Has the Inaros quest switched to Mars, too? It's interesting to me that Phobos doesn't currently have any 'surface' tilesets at all. It's all Corpus ship or Grineer asteroid.

edit: Yep, moved from Opik, Phobos to Arval, Mars. It makes sense—Phobos is barely large enough to have gravity. If you threw a baseball on Phobos, it probably wouldn't ever come back down.

Edited by motorfirebox

I'm also pretty sure that Phobos wasn't a "homeworld" for the Grineer. And even then if it was moved to Mars, it wasn't theirs to begin with. (even if they had a go to homeworld I'm pretty sure it would be either in the asteroid belt/Ceres, Senda or somewhere else that wasn't home to inhabitants before. Adding when they showed off the new tileset for The War Within which looks like it's in an asteroid belt.)