Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The platinum issuee

(PSN)WarHatePrejudice

Question

13 answers to this question

they often buy platinum with 75% discount, i cant imagine too much of it is from trading.

also prime packs.

so just buy plat when you get 75% off and you'll soon have more then you'll know what to do with it (and buy the prime packs and avoid grinding in the void :3)

36 minutes ago, BloodKitten said:

they often buy platinum with 75% discount, i cant imagine too much of it is from trading.

also prime packs.

so just buy plat when you get 75% off and you'll soon have more then you'll know what to do with it (and buy the prime packs and avoid grinding in the void :3)

you realise he is on console? they don't have ^

2 hours ago, (PS4)Heads_Cutter said:

What is the best way to make Plat

Especially on ps4 since everyone are cheapskates now

I've seen people with 18000 plathe and I wanna know how to achive that....don't you dare sat omega kubrows

play on PC instead? seriously, since everyone are cheapskates in console like yourself and most console player know SOTR going to decrease the price even further.

BUY  LOW - SELL HIGH  watch for trends and sortie weps are golden :) buy em up during the season and sell later for vast profits .

theres an idiot wakes up every morning :) your job is to find him and sell to him xD

44 minutes ago, BAD9eR said:

BUY  LOW - SELL HIGH  watch for trends and sortie weps are golden :) buy em up during the season and sell later for vast profits .

theres an idiot wakes up every morning :) your job is to find him and sell to him xD

if you play on console, you would realise everything are buy and sell on low in comparison to PC because the plat flow within console community is alot lower than PC.

Edited by Nijyumensou

Arcanes are the biggest source of trade value in the game at the moment.

If you hit the jackpot (LoR = arcane grace, NM LoR = arcane grace, JV = arcane energize) you can score 800p for two hours of effort.

But you need a team of four tenno that know what to do and do it well.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

26 minutes ago, Nijyumensou said:

if you play on console, you would realise everything are buy and sell on low in comparison to PC because the plat flow within console community is alot lower than PC.

that makes no odds at all , you just have to trade more. There is always a way to profit you just have to find it :)  look at wahts being vaulted in future and farm it like mad