Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I dont understand

(PSN)Soul_Saver101

Question

4 answers to this question

It's pretty understandable, actually - Warframe is a huge game, with no clear path to follow
(the new Starchart somewhat alleviates that but isn't out yet on consoles, alas).

For now, you might want to just work your way through the Planets (beat bosses to unlock new ones),
all the while ranking up your / acquiring new gear and Mods, getting some new Quests along the way,
maybe join some Void / Vault runs for goodies to either use or sell to other players (also Ducats for Baro), ...

Not least, definitely check out the Wiki

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/WARFRAME_Wiki

for a lot more information on mechanics and whatnot than the game provides.

When I was fairly new  (this was before Survival existed) I farmed a lot of defense missions just to bulk up my mod collection and gather cores to rank them up. Your equipment is nigh useless without mods. Also look through the shop to see what warframes/weapons you'd be interested in using/crafting, then play on planets that have the resources needed to build those.

Also keep a watch out for Orokin Catalyst and Orokin Reactor alerts and invasions as these are super useful. Also as said above Void missions can earn you Prime parts (soon to be moved to "Relics" in Specters of the Rail) that you can trade with other players for platinum that you can use to (preferably) buy slots and cosmetics. These prime parts can also be traded in for Ducats at Kiosks in the relay. The ducats can then be spent on items that Baro Ki'Teer brings every other weekend.