Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The end of Prime Time #129

3 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Damn that's pretty dark. RIP 00101. Anyone know why he was murdered?

Pretty sure DE wouldn't release that information for privacy reasons.

The amount of death we are facing every year due to murders is sickening. What's even worse is that it seems like with the murder count increasing, so is the cause behind these murders stupid and petty reasons

3 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Damn that's pretty dark. RIP 00101. Anyone know why he was murdered?

Okay, I understand curiosity is a thing, but I personally feel this kind of discussion might be going too far, especially on a public video game forum. I'd personally refrain from asking this type of question and just leave it at the known facts; a player has unfortunately died, and DE paid their respects on a stream. I hope I don't sound forceful or rude, but such a question is stepping over the lines of privacy on these forums in my opinion.

Rest in peace, 00101.

Edited by LazerSkink

5 minutes ago, DynamoXD said:

He was in my former alliance, didnt get to know the lad much but we had a few chit chats, great man, bloody sad to see him go

http://www.echo-news.co.uk/news/14585321.Murder_suspect_charged_after_killing_of_Daniel_Mitchell_Monroe__37__in_Basildon_town_centre/

So the guy who killed him was an unemployed 22 year old. How sad.

Edited by LorianTheElderPrince

2 minutes ago, LazerSkink said:

Okay, I understand curiosity is a thing, but I personally feel this kind of discussion might be going too far, especially on a public video game forum. I'd personally refrain from asking this type of question and just leave it at the known facts; a player has unfortunately died, and DE paid their respects on a stream. I hope I don't sound forceful or rude, but such a question is stepping over the lines of privacy on these forums in my opinion.

Well, they shouldn't put that in Prime Time if they don't want people asking questions should they.

35 minutes ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

Well, they shouldn't put that in Prime Time if they don't want people asking questions should they.

That's a bad counterargument. This is a matter of common decency and respect for the deceased.