Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rush or Cunning Drift for agility boost?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I've got an Exilus slot I'd like to use for speed and agility, as the Warframe (Inaros) only has 1.0 Sprint Speed. I've been using Rush for months now, but am wondering if using Cunning Drift would be better, as that extra range would help a bit as well.

How's the overall agility boost compared to Rush?

Also, before you suggest other Exilus mods, I can only use ones with the Naramon polarity (aka dash -)

Edit: Ahhh... I just realized Cunning Drift doesn't have that polarity... Worth a Forma?

Edited by Cyborg-Rox

9 answers to this question

i use handsprings on inaros... u know how fatal knockdown can be and for mobillity i use bullet jump u are much faster......rush will give u more speed... that is sure...

Edited by ashrah

I actually use Endurance Drift. It seems stupid, but when you're constantly bullet jumping around it... works flawlessly.

EDIT: Just saw the dash one. Well, IDK if there's any Parkour velocity one for Namaron, otherwise Rush/Speed Drift for actually running on foot. Maglev or Cunning Drift if you slide a lot.

Edited by NightmareT12

My Inaros has a Stretch+Overextended build, so Cunning Drift's tiny Range bonus would increase Dessicate's range from 35.25m to 37.5m. That's barely a 6% increase in range-- not really worth the slot, IMO.

If it's mobility you're looking for, I'd personally go with a Bullet Jump mod of some sort (as opposed to a mod that only affects you when you're on the ground). I've found that it's better to simply jump and instantly be at the perfect angle for blinding large crowds, especially if you're defending some sort of objective.

7 hours ago, ashrah said:

i use handsprings on inaros... u know how fatal knockdown can be and for mobillity i use bullet jump u are much faster......rush will give u more speed... that is sure...

^This. I don't have much play time as Inaros so maybe someone else knows better, but my impression from putting forma on him is that the most dangerous thing is to stop. He's not putting up a globe or permanently invisible or teleporting. He needs to be fighting, CC'ing and regaining HP all the time. I leveled him with Constitution and I didn't feel like that was enough.

3 hours ago, VKhaun said:

^This. I don't have much play time as Inaros so maybe someone else knows better, but my impression from putting forma on him is that the most dangerous thing is to stop. He's not putting up a globe or permanently invisible or teleporting. He needs to be fighting, CC'ing and regaining HP all the time. I leveled him with Constitution and I didn't feel like that was enough.

maybe we get primed rush one day.... ehhh

13 minutes ago, ashrah said:

maybe we get primed rush one day.... ehhh

We already got Primed Rush back in June of 2018.

I used it to reach 88 tennowats per hour and come back in time and use the forums. How else could I have 8,000+ posts when it's only 2017?