Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra Warframes (Discussion Thread)

1 hour ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

he might as well be. He's been really the only thing I cared about them releasing for the last year or so, and every single devstream they let me down so they can talk about other crap 99% of which I care nothing about because they won't deliver on the simplest thing.

I feel the same way.

2 hours ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

he might as well be. He's been really the only thing I cared about them releasing for the last year or so, and every single devstream they let me down so they can talk about other crap 99% of which I care nothing about because they won't deliver on the simplest thing.

I'm sad to agree. I wouldn't put it so harshly though, DE does amazing work and their dedication to the fans is heartwarming (glad to be a founder). But I really find it hard to care about anything that they're putting out recently besides Umbra. Please DE I know one of you reads this thread, do a boy a favor and release him with War Within ;-;

they push titania, no umbra at "the war within" ...

i would say:

more wait, less update ... ^^)

the always same environment get filled with gimmicks, im bored and im free to share that, im more then bored ... seriously and with a smile

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, textural_being said:

they push titania, no umbra at "the war within" ...

i would say:

more wait, less update ... ^^)

the always same environment get filled with gimmicks, im bored and im free to share that, im more then bored ... seriously and with a smile

I can't tell whether they care about umbra or not. This whole surprise thing they're pushing is annoying. I hate surprises. This just leaves it open for me to say "really? You kept me waiting for Umbra so you can do that? I'd rather you just released him; what a waste of my time."

20 minutes ago, (XB1)ToothlessApollo said:

I can't tell whether they care about umbra or not. This whole surprise thing they're pushing is annoying. I hate surprises. This just leaves it open for me to say "really? You kept me waiting for Umbra so you can do that? I'd rather you just released him; what a waste of my time."

it will be worth the wait is my hope ...

Let's say Umbra is Dark Sector related.

Let's say thats why they talked about Dark Sectors on the livestream. 

Let's say they avoid Umbra because it is tied directly to a new release taking place in the Dark Sectors.

Let's say this will be part of U20.

Let's say it will be released in tandem with a Corpus Quest and Event that opens up Terminus ( they said Corpus will get alot of love soon).

Let's say the infested door in the Liset have something to do with it all.

2 hours ago, arch111 said:

Let's say Umbra is Dark Sector related.

Let's say thats why they talked about Dark Sectors on the livestream. 

Let's say they avoid Umbra because it is tied directly to a new release taking place in the Dark Sectors.

Let's say this will be part of U20.

Let's say it will be released in tandem with a Corpus Quest and Event that opens up Terminus ( they said Corpus will get alot of love soon).

Let's say the infested door in the Liset have something to do with it all.

Lets just hope for thr best ??

5 hours ago, LorianTheElderPrince said:

why do people on the streams make creepy comments about rebecca? 

dont know honestly , but streams are when the creep crawl out of the wood work 

but  i vote steve #makewarframegreatagain :D  jk

in all honesty the tennogen and the discussion of the tears  took up a lot of it ...(i need to start getting into 3d modeling ...) 

58 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

dont know honestly , but streams are when the creep crawl out of the wood work 

but  i vote steve #makewarframegreatagain :D  jk

in all honesty the tennogen and the discussion of the tears  took up a lot of it ...(i need to start getting into 3d modeling ...) 

By any chance do you have a YouTube channel?

They really need to stop with these cinematic quests. While its definitely a good idea on PC, consoles get turned into a desolate wasteland with the wait we have to go through to get them. They need to concentrate on getting consistent content out, because people on consoles are bored out of their minds. This is why I've noticed such a heavy decline on console. The game is practically dead here. There are alotta people agreeing that this game is going down the tubes so their finding other things to do and just saying hell with it. I firmly believe that the war within is probably the last chance de has of saving the game from falling into oblivion on consoles.

Dunno, the whole delay on updates is aready a turn down and not only on consoles.

Here's a Vauban Prime gif I did from the prime access site BG video when I could be playing warframe instead:

uM3pKHZ.gif
Yes, right now I have nothing to do in any of both, real life nor in game... 

The thing that's currently bothering me is the resources used to implement the glyphs, thing that won't make a big change in gameplay and most likely won't have any lore impact unless somehow decided to make a "Show your disrespect to the grineer by painting ## of their bases in front of their eximus leaders" mission to unlock/continue the quest.