Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

excalibur and caliburn

GrayZercer

who else thinks excalibur prime  should be called caliburn and does anyone more about arthurian ledgend all i know is that caliburn was the sword in the stone and excalibur was the sword from the lady in the lake and one was an ornamental sword

4 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Sure, lets give that unobtainable item a new name to distinguish itself from everyone that doesn't own it. That'll definitely please the owners, and make latecomers even more jealous! EXCELLENT!

if they do that then well they could by technicality redo excailber prime and send him out for everyone   because founders have caliburn bwhahaha Loop Hole.  even can give the founder frame a slightly different kit then excal 

Edited by (XB1)Solargeo

5 minutes ago, (XB1)Solargeo said:

if they do that then well they could by technicality redo excailber prime and send him out for everyone   because founders have caliburn bwhahaha Loop Hole.  even can give the founder frame a slightly different kit then excal 

That's called Umbra

arent they diferent swords or is it something like it was repaird in the lake cause i know there two diferent swords or at least thats what i belive and i ddint know excalibur already had a prime(i havent found any images anywhere)

Edited by GrayZercer

1 hour ago, GrayZercer said:

arent they diferent swords or is it something like it was repaird in the lake cause i know there two diferent swords or at least thats what i belive and i ddint know excalibur already had a prime(i havent found any images anywhere)

If you haven't found any images of excalibur prime you haven't looked. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_Prime

And excalibur was forged on Avalon. A small island in the lake where Nimue (the lady of the lake) is from. Merlin put it in a rock.

Edited by Megakruemel

On 8/8/2016 at 7:22 AM, GrayZercer said:

who else thinks excalibur prime  should be called caliburn and does anyone more about arthurian ledgend all i know is that caliburn was the sword in the stone and excalibur was the sword from the lady in the lake and one was an ornamental sword

Oh....(does quick Google search)

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAZFAAAAJDNiNjM2ZDkzLTFiN2Yt

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Excalibur

That's what I felt like just reading this...

I was uneducated :_( thanks for that I guess...

Now I can go back to pretending to be a know it all.

3qpqns.jpg

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Why cant he be Excalibur?

On 8/8/2016 at 8:22 AM, GrayZercer said:

I main Excal Prime and I named my kubrow Caliburn Prime. So, nah, I'd like Excal Prime to remain "Excal Prime".