Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Specters of the Rail [+Hotfixes]

[DE]Drew

49 minutes ago, (PS4)THE_HUNTER96929 said:

Okay, your post isnt clear about what you wanted

I want DE to fix issues of missions not starting or to many migration then host lose connections. That what I was trying to address but you say change matchmaking to solo. Even I do solo missions will start then stop like I never select the mission even doing solo or matchmaking. 

11 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

The Silver Grove update should go in for cert Wednesday and it should be release mid-/end of September to beginning of October.

Considering how we got our SoTR update about a week after DE sent it for certification, I'm hoping to see TSG update in mid Sept (if TSG was really sent in for cert on wed). Being released on the last week of September or in October would seem pretty unlikely (if my memory of the release and cert sent day serves me right).

Also, I'm hoping to see the endo changes and new augments on top of the TSG stuff too. Did Drew mention this somewhere in the stream?

4 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

Also, I'm hoping to see the endo changes and new augments on top of the TSG stuff too. Did Drew mention this somewhere in the stream?

I do remember Drew mentioning endo, but not about the new augments (though I could have missed it).

Edited by (PS4)abbacephas

4 hours ago, (PS4)youngthecool said:

We should get:
Endo
Heliocor
Gorgon Blueprint as a drop
Nova Deluxe Skin
Titania
Nyx, Nezha, and Atlas augments
Glyphs
Sarpa
Pox
Operator customizations
Lunaro Changes / new maps

DE almost always gives us everything the PC has up to the cut-off.  The only time I can remember that not being true was with raids.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

We should get:
Endo
Heliocor
Gorgon Blueprint as a drop
Nova Deluxe Skin
Titania
Nyx, Nezha, and Atlas augments
Glyphs
Sarpa
Pox
Operator customizations
Lunaro Changes / new maps

DE almost always gives us everything the PC has up to the cut-off.  The only time I can remember that not being true was with raids.

Don't forget the derelict fragment bugfix.

4 hours ago, (PS4)bir5586 said:

So DE just released some new skins, helms, and syandanas for the PC tenno today. Is it safe to say the way things work console tenno will be seeing this content like next year...

The way DE is negotiating for Tennogen on consoles is still new and a bit iffy. Don't get your hopes up (yes, hoping that it will come out next year is still a bit far fetched). Why? Because they are going to release the 'more popular' Tennogen stuff first as opposed to chronological order. So unless the new Tennogen stuff booms in popularity, then they may actually never come on consoles at this rate.

But then again, they might just be using the term 'more popular' as a form of expression. I am more inclined to believe that it they actually mean that only content from Tennogen-Creators who have accepted the contract for releasing their stuff on console will be released as seen by how some of the 5 Tennogen items being released comes from the same creators. So then it boils down to which content creator have accepted the contract. This is purely my speculation though.