Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Want To Be Able To Access Your Foundry, Get Daily Login Rewards And Do Other Game-Related Stuff From Your Phone?

Ezard

I really like the idea that, I could be away from my computer and cuz I'm away I won't be able to receive my daily reward. But with a app that allows me to get my daily reward while gone from my computer helps a whole lot.

Also something I'd like to see on the app would be 3D models of the different warframes, our warframes equipped with different weapons, and so on. It would really get me more into the game when there's more to interact with.

Just a thought.

I really like the idea that, I could be away from my computer and cuz I'm away I won't be able to receive my daily reward. But with a app that allows me to get my daily reward while gone from my computer helps a whole lot.

Also something I'd like to see on the app would be 3D models of the different warframes, our warframes equipped with different weapons, and so on. It would really get me more into the game when there's more to interact with.

Just a thought.

Unfortunately, I can almost guarantee that the 3D models idea won't be implemented, as this would involve DE sharing their art assets with me, which is unlikely to happen, sorry :-(

Yes, I want full Market, Arsenal, Foundry, Alert AND Titan Extractor access. I want it to register automatically that I've finished an alert as well.

I'd also like to be able to reject alerts if I have no intention of doing them, rather than just telling it that I've done them, perhaps add certain sounds for certain, more desirable alerts... ...and silence (but still list) those ridiculous money-only alerts!

Dojo access, yes. I would like to see a floorplan of my Dojo where I can add/delete rooms and decorations, contribute resources to both the Vault itself (should be a general feature anyway) and whatever projects are currently in the works. This would be best performed by accessing the projects via the floorplan itself, allowing me to tap a decoration or room in progress to contribute, or an existing room to access its control console and - when applicable - its research.

As for 3D models, I absolutely DO NOT WANT THIS. I don't want any 3D anywhere in the app at all. It would be a needless waste of resources that would choke my modest little phone's processor. What I *DO* want is a set of nicely detailed, highly accurate custom sprites with a grid custom-tuned to each room and certain places in the room so I can finally get that pixel-perfect lantern post in the middle of the circle in my Reactor.

And that's part of why I vote that DE bring this app's developer onto a volunteer development team so this app can become the official Warframe Nexus. Not only would this be healthy for Warframe and this app, but it could open us up to having more contribution to the app.

Edited by Adreni

I think they mentioned that they would be adding this to their Warframe Nexus app in a random post. BRB searching for it.

EDIT: Nvm too lazy to look for it as I have 30+ pages to scour and my inner laziness beats me once again.

Edited by JJFATDUDE

Please bring an app to Windows Phone as well...

I'll do this as soon as the Android version is pretty solid :-)

I think this is all a good idea, how about you fix (attempt to) damage types soon?

Damage types in the app or the game?

"get daily login reward" on your phone would be nice, but it would be counterproductive to what daily login rewards try to achieve.

"since i'm already ingame, why not play a round?"

creating that mindset is the true point of login rewards. if there was an app for it, they could remove it altogether, because it doesn't do anything for them.

I really honestly think this is a really great idea I mean think of the people that can't be on the game at all times because maybe their at work or have to do other things. They won't progress very fast at all also, consider the kids that don't have internet at all times it would be pretty hard to get new weapons and gear you need to do when you finally get on.So yes I think this is a really fantastic idea in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

of course this is nice, i always have the app running, but sadly still no news from DE.

CLAN & FRIENDs management would be nice, too!

i think you should also put something from the wiki, like where i get the parts for a WF, where is the boss at, strategy to kill him, void rewards, where can I find that particular enemy …and stuff like this

i think you should also put something from the wiki, like where i get the parts for a WF, where is the boss at, strategy to kill him, void rewards, where can I find that particular enemy …and stuff like this

These are already on my to-do list :-)

I agree with you they should make an app for the purpose of alert notifying and getting the daily log-in reward because sometimes youre just too busy to open the game get the reward and leave and i think that they should make and app for iPhones/iPod/iPad etc. not just android.

Developing for iOS is a hell of a lot more expensive for the developer though (hence why I haven't done it)

• 2 weeks later...

Now that DE has officially "killed" the Nexus app ("destroyed" is more like it), I have turned to yours...

WOW! What a difference! "Where have you been all my life?!" ;-)

Having this app expanded to have in-game access would just make it awesomer, and also allow DE to "focus" on their game.

Tho, like others have said before, I think allowing the ability to claim the daily login reward might be a bit too much for the app, as it defeats the purpose of having you log in and therefore sit down and play. Don't get me wrong, I would love it, esp when on vacation and 100% AFK, but I don't think people would limit their usage of it to instances like those.

Thanks again for the awesome app, and +1 for API access!

WOW! What a difference! "Where have you been all my life?!" ;-)

Sitting right next to Warframe Nexus in 2nd place :L

(hint - it needs more publicity ;-) )

Tho, like others have said before, I think allowing the ability to claim the daily login reward might be a bit too much for the app, as it defeats the purpose of having you log in and therefore sit down and play. Don't get me wrong, I would love it, esp when on vacation and 100% AFK, but I don't think people would limit their usage of it to instances like those.

That's why me (or someone else - I can't remember) suggested replacing the "Claim login reward" to a "Maintain login streak" kind of thing :-)