Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Creepiest Anime?

oOSinox

33 minutes ago, 321agemo said:

Yeah but thats the big “H” word. Having said that, the one who walks the path of heaven is correct, its not worth it.

DoesntGetJokeSoGonnaReplyWithEyeBrows.

U4d1Nlm.jpg

tumblr_n7h53hVsvX1r8lde5o1_500.gif

witness my endless supply of medic eyebrows from a simple google search 

I don't get the hate for BnP. I legit thought it was adorable af. It made me go "aaawwww," and then it made me reflect upon my mental state.

As far as creepy goes, the closest thing to creepy that I've watched would probably be "Death Note."

46 minutes ago, Tendou_Souji said:

Euphoria

Forgot about that one. It's no "The Holes," but it is f*cked up. That's kinda unfair though, because "The Holes" is a manga.

I haven't actually seen the one I'm about to mention, but I own it on DVD (it was part of a collection of anime mecha movies that I got at a pawn shop). It's called Genocyber, and when I watched a few scenes of it on YouTube (not sure if it was a trailer or a music video), it was like....holy crap. Very gorey, very graphic violence, body horror stuff etc. (body horror in particular I cannot handle, even in animated form; had trouble watching Akira for the same reason). I'm not even sure I'll be able to bring myself to watch the whole thing, certainly not by myself.

Just check out Wikipedia's "controversy" section on it: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genocyber#Controversy

I'm not going to link what I found on YouTube, because I don't need to be reported. That's how bad it is. Anyone who's curious can search it up on YouTube.