6 minutes ago, Apoc001 said:

that's Red Queen from Devil May Cry 4

6 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

DMC 4

Nero motorized blade

best thing ever

6 minutes ago, Dante102 said:

Nero's sword from Devil May Cry 4

Oh! Right... I knew it looked familiar from somewhere... Saw that on my last DMC-Wiki binge.

3 hours ago, Rex13568 said:

would have to have lowish stats then....."for balance " the de would say when we are soon getting a new power creep.

Not throwing a wave on every strike though. I meant something like charge attacks = energy wave or something like that. Buuuuuut i know it's never going to happen so, in my dreams maybe.

13 hours ago, Tricky5hift said:

But then again... it would be a machete...

And we all know how WONDERFUL machetes are in this game(lmao).

To be fair, Nami Solo is decent in terms of stats, the problem is that the Sundering Weave s*cks. Rending Wind on the other hand is very nice stance, too bad DE still hasn't allowed the Conclave stances in PvE.

After popping in here for almost 2 years now, I can say for a fact that players just want skins for existing weapons. They don't want new mechanics or high concepts, they want the same familiar stuff with new skins. I don't now why DE doesn't just churn out a ton of skins and rake in the money in plat sales.

3 hours ago, MechaTails said:

After popping in here for almost 2 years now, I can say for a fact that players just want skins for existing weapons. They don't want new mechanics or high concepts, they want the same familiar stuff with new skins. I don't now why DE doesn't just churn out a ton of skins and rake in the money in plat sales.

yu re so wrong...