Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Found an instance of an inaccessable syndicate pickup

Hayabusa97

1RpGhh5.jpg

In case you can't see it, that small spot over there is a New Loka seed and it is stuck in those vents (both entrances are sealed off by indestructible fans).

Yeah, I was kinda upset cus that was the only pickup in that mission I was unable to reach (and I can sniff them out easily since I have animal instinct on my carrier)

This thread is going to get moved to bug reports, but I may as well contribute to it before it is.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447367629478987652/C51B591538AFEB058949F808D071EAA0D23FBE16/

Cant get back there.  Not even from above.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/447367629478987904/C538681EC510A0253E6D0F564865138A927DD381/

12 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

kinda sucks. on the plus side, you can find collectibles on Defence maps now, found all 8 on a Grineer Ship defense, they'll be in the spawn rooms 99% of the time, easiest pickups ever.

In my experience only that one tileset spawns them for both Interception and Defence, its been happening for quite a long time.

39 minutes ago, Ivan_Rid said:

In my experience only that one tileset spawns them for both Interception and Defence, its been happening for quite a long time.

that explains why  couldn't find them on other Defence Tilesets today then, lol.

would be nice if they just put the collectibles in defence, it would help make up for the rep nerf and would help players who get given mostly defence stay on top of their Marks/Datums/whatever they collect.