Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, I'm new!

(PSN)iDeukalion

Question

11 answers to this question

you need to rank up your mods. they're the main source of 'strength' in this game. also just get a good weapon that you like and stick with that. I'm not saying don't build any more weapons, but just learn the feel of the game first and gather resources and credits 

welcome to the wonderful world of warframe!

join a clan, make some friends, do some farming haha

how you have your weapons and Frames modded can make or break you. 

crafting can be a fickle mistress my friend. the best advise i can give is to go on endless missions (survival, defense, excavation) for material farming. also Dark Sector missions tend to have increased mat drops.

also, hit me up on PS4 if you need help. PSN is the same name you see here

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

You need to collect mods and resources to improve your gear.

Mods need Endo and Credits now to Rank them up after the Silver Grove Update, with SotR, it should still be Fusion Cores. TSG Endo is more intuitive and no longer allows partial ranks, while the Fusion system allowed for partial ranks and using duplicate mods directly. With Endo, we need to dissolve mods into Endo.

There are weapons on the Market available for credits and do not need to be crafted. I would recommend the Strun and Lex for credits, as those were two early weapons I acquired when first starting Warframe and farming for resources to make more gear.

Blueprints are available in the in-game Market if you don't want to spend Platinum on anything.

Hope this little bit helps, so Ask away this is the section for it, and in the mean time the wiki is one of the best sources of info available.

1 hour ago, SPARTAN-187.Thanatos said:

You need to collect mods and resources to improve your gear.

Mods need Endo and Credits now to Rank them up after the Silver Grove Update, with SotR, it should still be Fusion Cores. TSG Endo is more intuitive and no longer allows partial ranks, while the Fusion system allowed for partial ranks and using duplicate mods directly. With Endo, we need to dissolve mods into Endo.

There are weapons on the Market available for credits and do not need to be crafted. I would recommend the Strun and Lex for credits, as those were two early weapons I acquired when first starting Warframe and farming for resources to make more gear.

Blueprints are available in the in-game Market if you don't want to spend Platinum on anything.

Hope this little bit helps, so Ask away this is the section for it, and in the mean time the wiki is one of the best sources of info available.

I have been playing for about two years now, quite frankly what is this Endo you speak of?

5 hours ago, (PS4)iDeukalion said:

been playing for few days now.. Unlocked the archwings and I've unlocked Jupiter until now. 

Im hella weak! Jupiter is too hard for me.. How do I get stronger? Having hard time crafting weapons also..

1. Be sure to level 30/30 for weapons and frame you use
  2. Good starting setup is: Zhuge, Sonicor, Dual Zoren.
  3. Get sentinel Carrier to pick resources for You
  4. Frames: Rhino, Excalbur are most new friendly. But can play with any other if that is your style.
  5. Mod up your stuff. Avoid "Damaged" mods (better sell all such) they are here just to mess with new players. Collect real mods. Can fallow your guts what is good. Try differet things.

In game you can seek help from a Guide of the Lotus in relay or region chat. If you are looking for specific help in a mission you can also Check the recruit chat tab and eithet host a mission or join a mission being hosted.  Clan or alliance help is always a good way to go as well.  Use the Warframe wiki for more detailed information regarding warframes, missions, mods, etc.

Be patient, ask for help, have fun and try to really understand the game as it makes it more enjoyable and engaging.

Hey, damn man i can't even remember when i started playing this game , but just one helpfull hint for you: Get away from the MK1 Paris, cause it sucks! Try to get a smth. like that Karat (Mastery Rank 2 or so) as fast as possible. Furthermore you should try to level up the the three mods Serration (Rifle DMG), Vitality (Life) and deflection (Shield) to have better chances at all. A good starting frame for almost ever low-tier mission  is Ember, you can obtain it from Saturn boss.

Have fun in Warframe :)