Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

trapped with Stalker!

(PSN)robotwars7

Stalker wasn't too happy about me insta-killing him with my new Tigris Prime, so he decided to scare the bejesus out of me in revenge..

I was running Oxomoco (Void Exterminate) alone with my level 20 Nekros Prime, still with that fresh-out-the-foundry smell, and as I make my way to the Engine room (that one with nothing but long corridors, same one used when hacking the void computers in Second dream), the Stalker decided to reappear. I think to myself "I need to get to a better room, this one is too crowded for me", so I head to the nearest door. it's locked.

so I head to another door, and that one was also red (meaning locked), stalker is chasing me now. I find the third door. this one is also locked, and now I'm starting to get worried. I check all 6 doors, time and time again, with the stalker chasing me as I do so, and I start to panic slightly. I was trapped in this room with the Stalker with no way out. this had never happened to me before, I was used to fighting him in larger rooms where I could keep moving easier. Stalker was now switch teleporting me (yep, he still does that) and I'm low on health. there was only one thing left to do;

give him both barrels!

it took two bursts of hot, corrosive buckshot this time, but as he closed in for the kill, certain that his plan would work, I Double-tapped the trigger and sent him back to the Void. by far the most tense fight I've had with the stalker since I first encountered him. and no, he didn't drop anything good on either defeat. I'm marked for pretty much every boss in the system, so i know he'll come back. and I'll be waiting, my shiny Tigris Prime in hand..

TL;DR: got trapped in engine/corridor room with Stalker, none of the doors worked, had to kill him, it was 3spooky5me.

39 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

yeah he locks of doorways now when spawning in - tigris prime is cheering do it with something unranked (or part) and give yourself a real challenge. 

He's been locking doors for a long time. Even before his new variant.

yep locked doors and can teleport you if you are a couple of rooms away if you are still within the fifty meters range. I have to say though his old load out was more threatening for me than his melee style excal with a few bombs and strobe light show.

20 minutes ago, Dewsitine said:

yep locked doors and can teleport you if you are a couple of rooms away if you are still within the fifty meters range. I have to say though his old load out was more threatening for me than his melee style excal with a few bombs and strobe light show.

what if he just really wants to show of his dance moves this whole time but is too afraid to tell you....

Happened to me, but it was worst. It was in one of those void corridors, the small ones that's only there to connect rooms. I was using a rank 23 ember with a freshly forma'd dex sybaris. The fight lasted a good 5 minutes, with me parkouring for dear life. Wasted 1 health pizza too.

Got a heavy impact

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem