Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How many forma have people used in total?

Etharien

18 minutes ago, SolaireTheSunWalker said:

Of course I miss my row of stars above my weapons, I really wish they'd bring it back ;_;

My friend has a 200 forma gorgon. He made it so that the stars reached all the way across the screen, so you couldn't even count them. It sort of lost the effect when the stars went away,   :(

Primaries: 280

Secondaries: 174

Melee: 85

Total: 539

Seems like I need to step up my game. XD

EDIT: Since players are counting their companions, I will count my other items:

Companions: 12

Sentinel Weapons: 31

Archwing: 7

Archweapons + melee: 31

EDIT2: I some how forgot to count my warframes LOL

Warframes: 138

Total: 758

I am not sure about the build requirements for weapons though so that is unaccounted for.

Edited by S0V3REiGN

Frames: 41

Primaries: 62

Secondaries: 20

Melee: 8

Sentinel / Companions: 3

Sent weapons: 4

Total: 138

Not that many but still a fair amount. I mostly am too lazy to forma honestly as a MR22 player that started playing in U10. Not gonna bother counting used in crafting things themselves because I'm doubly too lazy to check the wiki for that.

Edited by Cmdr-A

18 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Used them all for my dojo.  How do they benefit the weapon/frame? 

they add or change a polarity on a mod space, so you can add them to lower the cost of a mod you are adding and in that allow you to add more or stronger mods, it's sort of needed to make things the best they can be

2 minutes ago, TheyreFood said:

they add or change a polarity on a mod space, so you can add them to lower the cost of a mod you are adding and in that allow you to add more or stronger mods, it's sort of needed to make things the best they can be

Ok.  I don't have really advanced mods, so I've never had a mod capacity problem.  I have a really hard time getting stuff from Baro.  :P

2 minutes ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

Ok.  I don't have really advanced mods, so I've never had a mod capacity problem.  I have a really hard time getting stuff from Baro.  :P

don't have to get the stuff from baro, but you will get there regardless as time goes on, i would honestly say save up some forma, there will come a point where you find one wep you love and need to show it your love by force feeding it little shiny bits of cheese till it is the best it can be

also a ton of dojo weps need forma to build so you know... MR fuel :P

9 minutes ago, Wolfdoggie said:

What on earth... so it keeps adding stars when you change an already forma'd spot? What does it look like now after the change?

And why so many formas? D: was it just for the star bling or are you super indecisive with builds? XD

The stars are added automatically when you put a forma on the weapon before they changed it to the new ui. Now it just  looks like this http://imgur.com/a/jieJI which is really lame because I liked the stars much more. As to why so much it's because I'm bored and really have nothing else to do but waste plat on formas then waste the formas 

frames: 9
primaries: 32
secondaries: 15
melee: 2 (which is kinda weird since melee is my preferred playstyle and I barely ever shoot nowadays)
companions: 0, unless I dropped any in one of my kubrows
3 forma velocitous
dojo: 60-something, I lost track when I used dozen of trading posts/ vault acceses as decorations. And I'm far from done with rooms themselves.

so totals at: ~120. Looks like I've been slacking off.

2 hours ago, (XB1)GeckoGenesis said:

If you're new why are you donating forma to the dojo instead of using it for yourself? Did you start your own clan? Or is your clan actually asking you for donations?

On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 2:50 AM, Helch0rn said:

I am lazy to level stuff up and I only potato/Forma stuff I enjoy using

What he said. I can only accurately account for my record holders; Quanta, Quanta Vandal, Staticor, Spira Prime, Amprex, and Ingus are all rocking 5 forma. When factoring in other weapons, frames, et cetera I would say I've used about 60 overall, 80 at the most.

Edited by (XB1)MarineDawg

On 8/31/2016 at 11:56 PM, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

More than 3000~

3-6 every frame

4-6 almost all primary

2-6 almost all secondary

1 forma on few meele

5-6 forma on every Kitty and Doggy

3-5 forma on all sentinels

4-6 forma on every sentinels guns

The new 3 pack forma is a bless :o

This is pretty much what my Forma habit looks like. I do have a few primaries and secondaries that have hit 7. Also 1-4 Forma on my melee weapons. Love maxing things out.

Edited by blackheartstar_pc

44 minutes ago, blackheartstar_pc said:

This is pretty much what my Forma habit looks like. I do have a few primaries and secondaries that have hit 7. Also 1-4 Forma on my melee weapons. Love maxing things out.

Especially Weapons i love forma weapon No 1 use ...

Like the Kraken Lolz

Edited by NoticeMeValkyr-senpai

I usually go for 3 Formas per Warframe (going above it if I really like the warframe), 5 Formas per primary and secondary weapons I have enjoyed using or see potential, 1 or 2 Formas per melee weapon (thank you, Stance mods). Only used Forma on Sentinels I use/used the most: Carrier and Carrier Prime.

My most polarized equipments:

Warframe: Frost Prime and regular Loki (7 Formas each);

Primary: Kohm (9 Formas);

Secondary: Dex Furis (8 Formas);

Melee Weapon: Dual Ichor and Orthos Prime (5 Formas each).

Edited by RextintorZ

117 for frames, counting both non prime and prime variants

113 for primaries

56 for secondaries

45 on melee

52 for companions

10 for AW+Weapons

Roughly 393 total, plus crafting costs, plus whatever number I "lost" when they removed ability mods. Missing only founder/cb gear, Furax Wraith and Vulkar Wraith though I probably would have only forma'd Exal/Lato/Skana P for another 9 total

Most forma'd items

7 in Regular Ash, Saryn (Dark Sectors), Valkyr (Warcry build into a Hysteria build then back to Warcry RIP Hysteria), 6 in Chroma Ember Exal Frost Ivara 5 in Mesa/Titania

7 in Kohm/Tonkor (RIP), 6 in Dex Sybaris/Latron Wraith, 5 in most others

6 in Lex P/V Marelok, 5 in most others

2-3 in just about everything, 3V master race

6 in Carrier, 4 in Carrier P, 6 in every dog/cat breed

2 in all the AW except Amesha, 3 each in Imp Vandal and Centaur

Edited by Racter0325
Forgot AW existed

1... I put my very first forma on a weapon (ignis) yesterday.... I haven't done others because I've only been playing 3-4 months so don't have many and I'm keeping what I have for my future prime soma and syndicate weapons etc versus the normal ones. 

Haven't touched any of my warframes yet either because I don't have any special mods I can still fit in the '60' limit