Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What mission do you use to level up in a group(no Spy)?

Sir_Alex_Traffo

Question

I usually level up all my stuff on the Spy mission on Pluto(especially in the first 0-30 so I can test the gear), but I'm in a moment when I may not have time to run multiple missions to level up when formaing, so I wanted to know what node you usually use to forma your gear?

I'd prefer something I can leave if necessary, so not Hieracon when I should sit on extraction hoping for others to leave; something like Interception or Defense with a decent notoriety so I can get gruops easily?

Thank you!

16 answers to this question

I suggest Stofler on Lua its a defence mission but the map is rather small so usually everyone is range of each other for the bonus affinity you get from there kills and for anyone else reading this you need to have done the second dream quest to gain access to Lua.

Edited by Avalonzo

EDIT: i'm an idiot and i can't read :'D

Any Interception in the Grineer Asteroid tileset is great - it has a small map and spawn points really close to the towers so it's also more fun than your average interception :)

If you're into Archwing too, Salacia on Neptune is the best node period, gives enormous amounts of xp.

Edited by Autongnosis

Hydron sedna...

30 waves levels up fully a wf+weapons justplaying normally. i guess bere tatcic works there as well but i never found anyone wanting to level me .-. so i just play.

Recently people don t want to stay for more than 5-10 waves and that is sad.....

2 hours ago, siralextraffo said:

I usually level up all my stuff on the Spy mission on Pluto(especially in the first 0-30 so I can test the gear), but I'm in a moment when I may not have time to run multiple missions to level up when formaing, so I wanted to know what node you usually use to forma your gear?

I'd prefer something I can leave if necessary, so not Hieracon when I should sit on extraction hoping for others to leave; something like Interception or Defense with a decent notoriety so I can get gruops easily?

Thank you!

Berehynia on Sedna (defense)

20 waves, 4 players, went from zero to 30

PS: it is a good place to farm also all kind of keys, normal and rare

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

Guest GorgonTheHeroine

I prefer survival missions, since they scale with you. The one on Mercury, that used to be Grinner mobs, is 6 - 11. After a few hours, you'll level your frame and weapons to 30. 

It was a cheesy way to level before Solar System 2.0, and it still is. Boosters are optional.

I only group with family, as public pugs only stay for 5 - 10 mins.

In terms of Weapons you can always Stealth farm.

With a booster its basically the fasted lvl up farm possible and you get to run on your own time.

The only downside is there's certain weapons that you can't really level quickly like high RoF crit based weapons.

I level most weapons from 0 to 30 in around 8 minutes on Sedna - Andro.