Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make different auras use easier

Lhudge

15 minutes ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Yep read it again. Still not a problem. All my Frames do not have an Aura Polarity and all have 3 Builds.

And you have Exilus on all of them? Sorry but I find it hard to believe you could actually have three builds on frame with blank aura and Exilus slot

7 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Excalibur and Nekros are already without.

^this

every frame needs 6 polaritys + 1 aura polarity to fit all the exlius mods with every build
i bet you can although go for 6 polaritys + 1 exilus polarity to fit all auras

or go for 7 polaritys and leave both exilus and aura without polarity 

whichever you prefer

4 minutes ago, Weidro said:

^this

every frame needs 6 polaritys + 1 aura polarity to fit all the exlius mods with every build
i bet you can although go for 6 polaritys + 1 exilus polarity to fit all auras

or go for 7 polaritys and leave both exilus and aura without polarity 

whichever you prefer

Depend if you use primed or not (Ofc you use them kek)

Every My frame have 8 forma(1 Exilus,1Aura,other on frame)

And if you ask, yeah the 3 forma bundle is a bless.

6 minutes ago, NoticeMeValkyr-senpai said:

Depend if you use primed or not (Ofc you use them kek)

Every My frame have 8 forma(1 Exilus,1Aura,other on frame)

And if you ask, yeah the 3 forma bundle is a bless.

lel

all my frames have 1 aura polarity + 6 normal ones since i like to change the exilus mod

just run relics for forma bps and rush if you need
its so much cheaper xD

My policy about Auras and Formas is to leave the aura slot alone and put there the one that fits. Then make sure that there is at least one Madurai, one Vazarin and one Naramon polarities on the warframe, then I add more Madurai, Vazarin or Naramon according to the type of warframe (DPS warframes usually wants more duration and strength, so I add 2 Madurai)

This hasn't given any problem to me so far, although, in certain situations having a Corrosive Projection it's better, but I can't do that, unless the warframe I'm using has a Naramon polarity already, without ruin the build I made.

It would be nice if the Auras were more flexible, but honestly, I don't think they are that relevant to be absolutely in need of a rework, they simply add some little bonuses and that's it.

21 minutes ago, Slaviar said:

And you have Exilus on all of them? Sorry but I find it hard to believe you could actually have three builds on frame with blank aura and Exilus slot

Then find it hard to believe doesn't change the fact that I do. And yes i have an Exilus on all of them.

1 hour ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

For my Nekros Prime I have 5 Forma, Saryn Prime has 7, I think my least Forma'd Frame is Vauban with 4.
I have multiple builds for each Frame.
It takes a serious amount of time, but I feel it is worth it.

So yeah, that is just what I do, I have no Polarity in any of my Aura Slots.

So at least on Saryn Prime I assume you formad the exilus slot. I'm curious to know what you're build looks like though because she comes with 1 of each of the necessary polarities at base.

Wouldn't all of that seriously limit your builds?

(Sorry, I had another part here, but I cut it thinking paste worked here, it doesn't)

Edited by Madway7

1 hour ago, Slaviar said:

Problem is removing aura polarity is stripping frame from (usually) 7 points. It's a lot, you need at least one additional forma to compensate, potentially locking frame in one-two builds, especially if you want to use Exilus slot

Thats how they balance it out, remember in the beginning auras didn't add any capacity. Do you stick with polarity or do extra work for more flexible builds, if they add something they need to add a downside like extra work(Possibly extra formas$$)

1 hour ago, Dod-Regnbue said:

Then find it hard to believe doesn't change the fact that I do. And yes i have an Exilus on all of them.

And did you forma Exilus slot? Maybe I'm modding in too unconeventional or dumb way but I really can't imagine how could you possibly achieve 3 builds on frame with blank aura and Exilus. Without Exilus, I agree but with it?

54 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Thats how they balance it out, remember in the beginning auras didn't add any capacity. Do you stick with polarity or do extra work for more flexible builds, if they add something they need to add a downside like extra work(Possibly extra formas$$)

Corrosive projection is objectively best aura in almost all situations. So no, it does nothing to balance anyhting. Beside, removing aura polarity does less for flexibilty than keeping it

3 hours ago, (PS4)I420t said:

Or maybe even change the way forma works.  Once you format a slot a couple times we should be able to freely choose what we want it to be thus giving us more build diversity.

After like 5 Forma, you're able to freely change a Polarity at will. Adding more grants you the same right, but with just another Polarity Slot to meddle with.

19 hours ago, Madway7 said:

So at least on Saryn Prime I assume you formad the exilus slot. I'm curious to know what you're build looks like though because she comes with 1 of each of the necessary polarities at base.

Wouldn't all of that seriously limit your builds?

(Sorry, I had another part here, but I cut it thinking paste worked here, it doesn't)

Basically I have a Form in every slot minus the Aura.

Aura: Growing Power.
Exilus: Cunning Drift. (V)
Mods: Fleeting Expertise (-), Transient Fortitude (V), Primed Flow (-), Stretch (-), Vitality (D), Intensify (V), Primed Continuity (V), Regenerative Molt (=).