Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I heard Endo is drug related

Zahnrad

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Bosnia_Akhalar said:

your screenshot is strange. do you play on a 3:4 monitor ?

My game can be quite bad on some of the higher settings so I choose to lower my resolution. Although my screen type is a bit taller than most.

16 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

My game can be quite bad on some of the higher settings so I choose to lower my resolution. Although my screen type is a bit taller than most.

Just FYI its better to lower graphics settings than resolution. Lowering resolution increases aliasing and such and also puts more strain on your eyes on larger screens. 

6 minutes ago, Noamuth said:

I work in the marijuana industry and between new, legal Growers and the old California hippie growers, non of them have heard Endo being used for pot.

Please stop.  420 jokes are barely funny as is.

Endo is being misspoken. It is "Indo". Indonesian Cannabis aka Thai Sticks. It is referenced in Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" as a method of demonstrating his world reaching access to the finest of foreign vices

4 minutes ago, OfPowerOfWant said:

Endo is being misspoken. It is "Indo". Indonesian Cannabis aka Thai Sticks. It is referenced in Snoop Dogg's "Gin & Juice" as a method of demonstrating his world reaching access to the finest of foreign vices

I actually just spoke with my boss about Indo vs. Endo after reading Kontradictions post and yes, you are correct.

So yeah, Endo isn't even weed related.

Edited by Noamuth

I think you guys are taking things way too seriously. And being way too cynical about it. I didn't force you to click this just so you could hate it and complain. If this is so important to you, you might need to sit down and think about your life choices.

7 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

I think you guys are taking things way too seriously. And being way too cynical about it. I didn't force you to click this just so you could hate it and complain. If this is so important to you, you might need to sit down and think about your life choices.

I beg your pardon.

2 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

endo-

a combining form meaning “within,” used in the formation of compound words:
endocardial.

Also, especially before a vowel, end-.
Origin of endo-
< Greek, combining form of éndon within; cognate with Old Irish ind-, OL endo- in, on

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=endo&defid=478506

^^Check what dictionary you're reading from bro.

8 minutes ago, kontradictions said:

I beg your pardon.

OP is just up set we didnt play along with their joke and are trying to make us feel bad for it.

4 minutes ago, oldversions said:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=endo&defid=478506

^^Check what dictionary you're reading from bro.

The Merriam - Webster dictionary is a but more credible than urban dictionary...

Also, follow your own link and scroll to the third or fourth entry, where it says;

Endo as a term referring to a type of marijuana does not come from "indoor." It is a mispelling of the term Indo, which refers to one of the two species of marijuana, Cannabis Indica.