Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

im pleased for a button to turn off lotus comments/voice

after 3 years farming and its loops ...

closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - closed doors - open doors - alarm - enemies - blahblahblah - and so on ...

... i would be happy to be able to shut her comments simply down ... its no longer legendary for me, it simply disturbs ...

give us a button for, devs, thank you ^^)

Edited by Guest

I can understand your point. For me, sometimes she's funny, for example during Sabotage 2.0 when her voice tone makes absolutely no sense ("A coolant cell has been extracted!" Flash news: it was me who did it! Weren't you supposed to look after me? Why do you sound surprised?) so I assume she's high or drunk everytime I play one. :tongue:

Just now, Trichouette said:

I want stanley parable instead of lotus...

That would be amazing!!

"As the sirens were ringing, tenno barely extracted data in time. Tenno took a moment get a hold on his breath, only to realize afterwards, that after triggering so much alarms, he had no choice, but eliminate all the witnesses to the last one..."

"As tenno was approaching the holding cell, he realised, that the slightest mistake may cost a life to the prisoner. He must NOT let the guards know that he is there, until the very last moment..."

"While looking at reactor as it was melting down, Tenno stopped for a moment and thought. We will never know what thoughts were flying inside his head as they were interrupted by an alarm - it was time for escape!"

1 minute ago, SonicSonedit said:

That would be amazing!!

"As the sirens were ringing, tenno barely extracted data in time. Tenno took a moment get a hold on his breath, only to realize afterwards, that after triggering so much alarms, he had no choice, but eliminate all the witnesses to the last one..."

"As tenno was approaching the holding cell, he realised, that the slightest mistake may cost a life to the prisoner. He must NOT let the guards know that he is there, until the very last moment..."

"While looking at reactor as it was melting down, Tenno stopped for a moment and thought. We will never know what thoughts were flying inside his head as they were interrupted by an alarm - it was time for escape!"

"As tenno completed that mission for the 26th time, he wondered if there was any chance he would one day obtain what he sought most. Only to find out his relic contained his 23rd forma of the day"

2 hours ago, [DE]George said:

Try Options->Audio->Enable Tutorial Transmissions.  If you turn this off, it will stop a lot of the "beginner" transmissions (like the ones you are talking about) from playing.

But I believe it also stops lotus from giving us useful information (yes... Sometimes she does that) like "30 sec left" in survival or maybe even quest dialogue no ?

On 12/09/2016 at 11:49 PM, [DE]George said:

Try Options->Audio->Enable Tutorial Transmissions.  If you turn this off, it will stop a lot of the "beginner" transmissions (like the ones you are talking about) from playing.

A lot of them, but unfortunately not all of them.

The ones she does have are also too long. You don't need to take five seconds to tell me enemies are coming, it could be done in two words, and it doesn't help that it takes a second for the window to fade in and fade out. It would be better with short, snappy, quick but informative messages.

But that's just my opinion, of course.

On 12/09/2016 at 3:49 PM, [DE]George said:

No it doesn't.  I have it turned off ,but Lotus is still yapping about every little thing I have done thousands of times before. Start of the mission "briefing",excavation/sabotage explanations, capture goal etc, etc, etc... just take your pick, she never shuts up.

Would it be possible to see a list of what lines this actually mutes? It certainly is not enough at the moment.

After 3 years of playing this game she really starts to annoy me. She repeats the same few lines every time, over and over and over again! If she can't be turned off like the operator, can you at least give some variety to her transmissions? I believe that would be very easy to do. Lets say 10 different lines for each activity.