Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion on " Should Warframe add some Cropus Bank Heist ? "

Chromatrescu

1 minute ago, Praxxor said:

Well if you want to bring an idea, or argue about something, you should be able to make it readable, my grammar isn't great either, but I'm sure that no one will have trouble understanding what I'm saying, the same goes for yours. However, I am not able to read what's in this post without my brain cells slowly suiciding.

Lol Trying to read it is kind of a chore. :/ I glanced at some of it and decided to skip to the comments.

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Youtuber idea is terrible. The rest of it is interesting.

The real trick would be differentiating it from Spy. The more I think about it, though, the more I think Spy just needs some more love put into it.

Like i said , i want Easter Eggs and a tribute of the Youtubers , a little moment maybe ? , but thanks ^_^ for your opinion , i appreciate it ! 

54 minutes ago, (XB1)Gamehowitzer said:

NEWS?! I love news! what news tho lol

He's taking a break from Warframe. He may still be playing it, but he won't be making any new videos for it until further notice.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Hidden Quote

2 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

Like i said , i want Easter Eggs and a tribute of the Youtubers , a little moment maybe ? , but thanks ^_^ for your opinion , i appreciate it ! 

Nah thats not going to happen lol Easter eggs are all over the game. Oh wait im thinking hidden lore. Honestly, i think your idea is awful. Now if you mean warframe should add a corpus raid, then im sure everyone would be all ears :)

58 minutes ago, (XB1)Gamehowitzer said:

Nah thats not going to happen lol Easter eggs are all over the game. Oh wait im thinking hidden lore. Honestly, i think your idea is awful. Now if you mean warframe should add a corpus raid, then im sure everyone would be all ears :)

Well i have seen people telling terrible , i will try to make up and replacing it , yes ?

If this soon enough , i could add full set of the Heist plan , crew members , etcs 

Till then , please not to punishing this post too far . it is a " shame " to my ideas .

Additionally , i have planned for this post since a week now 

21 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

Easter eggs are fine, maybe the game could get some Glyphs or even Sigils that are a homage to them. But Youtubers are not characters in the Warframe universe, they're people in our world who happen to have a fanbase and enjoy both attention and yapping. It's not quite the same as adding a character like Clem or Derf Anyo to the game.

To summarize, that kind of homage should only exist in something that can be easily ignored, like a cosmetic. Not a whole mission type. Things like immersion and suspension of disbelief are important.

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Easter eggs are fine, maybe the game could get some Glyphs or even Sigils that are a homage to them. But Youtubers are not characters in the Warframe universe, they're people in our world who happen to have a fanbase and enjoy both attention and yapping. It's not quite the same as adding a character like Clem or Derf Anyo to the game.

To summarize, that kind of homage should only exist in something that can be easily ignored, like a cosmetic. Not a whole mission type. Things like immersion and suspension of disbelief are important.

Alright , i will take your suggestion for a fix , thanks ! 

TheSpiritKidz, That's the problem -it IS not your idea. You basically suggest that the warframe team blindly rips off some other game's game-mode.

How about you add some drawings...what do you want the map to look like? would there be bosses involved? How would a mission look like from beginning to end?

And as other people already said..... no youtube celebrities. please. They already have their glyphs, so...yeah.

Edited by NovusNova
Removed Hidden Quote

Thread has devolved with both thread starter and other posters insulting each other, trolling and going off topic. 

Everyone is free to give idea's to the game as long as they are constructive and respectful and should not be insulted for doing so.

However, this is also a public forum and everyone here has different idea's of how to improve warframe. Just because people don't agree with your idea, doesn't immediately mean they are "bullying" you.

Thank you to everyone who remain on-topic, respectful and constructive.

Locking.