Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinion on " Should Warframe add some Cropus Bank Heist ? "

Chromatrescu

" SO , IS WARFRAME DYING ?!!!! " 

Sure , on my opinion since delaying so long makes people losing the fate on the game , but after the War Within , player could accidently quitting Warframe again because you know ... it is just a quest update , there's nothing for us to do more after the quest ( alternatively , that could happen in 3-4 months according on how many player are playing warframe .

So , about this post , the " Warframe is dying " situation is not my problem since i don't care much ^_^ and this is also not the thing i wanted to mention in this post . I am just wanting to say after playing GTA V both online and storyline , also Saint Row III + IV , etc .... I found a very nice game mode / event and i think this could be a boost to fix the quitting problem in Warframe : HEIST MODE ( and this is the thing i wanted to mention f0r ) 

Heist mode is a game-mode that needs player to conduct and providing the Heist plan to their friends for getting the biggest score ( credits ) you could get . 

Bonus could be added is a signature to Warframe's biggest Youtuber's Favorite Warframe :D 

Like Mog's Excalibur Prime or Feenux's Mesa , etcs ... with the name shorts

Example : Mog ( Mogamu ) , Aggy ( AGayGuyPlays )

These's strong warframes could support you or backup your team during the Heist

Oh ! And there's another thing : Choose the Special Warframes ( Youtuber's Warframe ) with their perfectly roles as their stats 

I will say , there are some status you can check : Agility , Intelligent , Gun Skills , Gun Choices , Health , Shield , ....

Status Choices on the Special Warframe's : Gunman / Hacker ( Stay in a safe spot and hack the console via a remote pads ) / Supporter / Parkours ( Agility person who can reach to high surfaces with dangerours object or small wall to climb ( use wall hang ) on the way and he will be using Sniper aswell ) .

Of crouse , the Heist won't be easy , enemy will tougher since it is a Credit bank to steal , yes ? 

Maximum of player : 8 ( 4 Special Warframes + 4 Players ) 

( Adding another idea from a player who talked to me ^W^ Thanks man ) The Special Warframes and your teamate will get cuts from the Heist , additional , some Special Warframes will not good on some stats that i have mentioned up there 

Also the Special Warframe thingy is just for a referrence and a tribute to the Youtubers out there guys ! 

if any one like this idea or if you have more ideas for this Heist Post , put it in the comment so i can see and additionally , putting your idea in this post :D

Edited by TheSpiritKidz

I'm not sure what gameplay this will offer.  What does the planning and execution of the heist involve?

As someone sitting on 29 million Credits, the offer of a high credit reward does not entice me.  As someone who doesn't follow any Warframe Youtubers their presence doesn't entice me either.  Some details on how it could be engaging and varied gameplay might.

4 minutes ago, slamdanked said:

So you want a super complicated False Profit?

As if that event wasn't awfull enough already (my opinion)

----

no... warframe shouldn't get too much inspiration from games that it has- story wise- nothing in common with.

And seriously.... please.... no more additional game modes. Focus and expand what we already have (I am not saying "fix bugs instead of adding new stuff" but ....expand the syndicate feature- for example- heck, half of our syndicate leaders doesn't have a name.)

Honestly, the youtuber crud isn't needed. They're already cringe worthy as it without their needless drama and publicity stunts.

Secondly, if that blue perfume balled freak aka nef anyo comes back it should be as a "heist" like raid where your steal his credits to slow down corpus tech production (than again DE might take that last part too literal)

Keeping it to 4 players would be better than 8 due to it being more of an infiltration type thing along with only one of each frame...

Plus idk if anyone wants to be spanking the drill for 5 minutes straight 

Other wise, spew out something more than a post that seems dedicated towards youtubers

Edited by TESTAMENTEXE
An extra b didn't belong in here, dang tablet

6 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

I thought so , but hey , it is just an opinion post , either way , you can discuss it if you like ;) 

Every post is an "Opinion Post". What matters is that you have decided to post your opinion on a discussion forum, which means people are going to discuss it.

If you cannot handle the notion of criticism directed at your ideas, then I suggest you find some other way to pass the time.

Just now, Corvid said:

Every post is an "Opinion Post". What matters is that you have decided to post your opinion on a discussion forum, which means people are going to discuss it.

If you cannot handle the notion of criticism directed at your ideas, then I suggest you find some other way to pass the time.

Well this could be the " wasting time " thingy you are saying ;) 

Yeah I would like a highly rewarding mission but:

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Beck117 said:

We kinda already have it with the spy alerts which give you 50k reward. 

Also, the general idea is good. But the way you're trying to put it... Why youtubers? What defines a "popular" YouTuber? What makes them so special than the rest of the community from the game's perspective? And looking the AI in this game, I doubt a FaitKO specter would fulfill half your expectations.

They could just add it in some form of raid. You rob a corpus bank, and the 3 stages differ, the way spy vaults are never the same. That will add some diversity, and explain replayability (why do we avenge the relays the same way in the same place, everyday?)

29 minutes ago, Katinka said:

I'm not sure what gameplay this will offer.  What does the planning and execution of the heist involve?

As someone sitting on 29 million Credits, the offer of a high credit reward does not entice me.  As someone who doesn't follow any Warframe Youtubers their presence doesn't entice me either.  Some details on how it could be engaging and varied gameplay might.

Well i am working on it , since the school works making my ideas shorts out but yeah , i do making the plan for the heist , if you can help on add some plan for it i suppose ? 

1 minute ago, TheScytale said:

Yeah I would like a highly rewarding mission but:

Also, the general idea is good. But the way you're trying to put it... Why youtubers? What defines a "popular" YouTuber? What makes them so special than the rest of the community from the game's perspective? And looking the AI in this game, I doubt a FaitKO specter would fulfill half your expectations.

They could just add it in some form of raid. You rob a corpus bank, and the 3 stages differ, the way spy vaults are never the same. That will add some diversity, and explain replayability (why do we avenge the relays the same way in the same place, everyday?)

I want to make a little " Easter Eggs " and a tribute to them since they have making the game so popular nowadays ^_^ 

4 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Mic -> dropped

4 minutes ago, TheSpiritKidz said:

Well this could be the " wasting time " thingy you are saying ;) 

what... what are you even trying to say??

okay... If there's a mod online, this thing has to get locked.

Cuz op just can't handle it.

while the basic concept is interesting, I'm not keen on the Youtuber idea. not everyone follows youtubers, in fact I personally dislike most of them, with the exceptions being Mogamu and Quite Shallow. also, Credits aren't a substantial reward for veteran players anymore, though it might still entice some newer players.

1 minute ago, ScorpioneITA said:

Should've called it a massive ship fleet heist ;)

People are overly focused on the bank. Using a different terminology that masked the blatant copy by using warfarme terms, would've help. (just the tip)

There are many ways , since a " bank " isn't just a big old building , nah nah nah :D 

The Cropus could hiding a very big secured datamine which is having a very large amount of credits you can be earned . ^_^ 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

while the basic concept is interesting, I'm not keen on the Youtuber idea. not everyone follows youtubers, in fact I personally dislike most of them, with the exceptions being Mogamu and Quite Shallow. also, Credits aren't a substantial reward for veteran players anymore, though it might still entice some newer players.

I think i have an idea for that OwO