Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Spy Sensorship: Can you kill a Sensor Regulator Eximus?

(PSN)BY-51

Question

20 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, (PS4)BY-51 said:

How do you kill a Sensor Regulator Eximus in one shot? Is it possible? If so, what weapon and how do you mod it.

Lanka, tonkor (mirage synoid not exactly one shot. But still dies without alerting) kulstar. And mesa.

Edited by ScorpioneITA

Tigris Prime, modded for just as much damage as I can squeeze into a shot.  Fired by a Loki, invisible, from as close as you can get without actually touching the damn thing.

To test if your Tigris Prime is modded appropriately, do your first vault with Regulator Eximi without killing the Regulators.  Then, once you've managed a clean extraction, go back and murder each and every one of them out of spite.  If you can't one-shot the Eximus Regulators, then you will have lost nothing, and you'll know not to try it in the rest of the vaults.  If you can, you can cackle gleefully as you scrap them immediately upon seeing them.

Edited by Arkvold

IIRC, I can easily oneshot a lvl 40 Sensor Regulator Eximus with the "Loki + Redeemer combo".

The "Corrosive Projection aura + Coaction Drift exilus" combo could help as well if you choose to use it.

...And, yes, it is still almost always better just to avoid them anyways.

Spoiler

My Redeemer build is as the following, just in case anyone actually wants to know.

Stance: High Noon

Mods;

1) Primed Pressure Point

2) Spoiled Strike

3~6) Elemental Dmg 90%

7~8) Elemental Dmg 60%/Status Chance 60%

This build is built for max dmg per shot without resorting to channeling.

It costs 2 formas.

Edited by NativeKiller

On everything on the starchart, use a hard hitting weapon.

In sorties, leave them alone. The eximus variety has 600 ferrite armor and 200 machinery health at base (so thats just at low level). Apply 100 levels of armor and health scaling along with the eximus' 25% to 75% resistances to most damage types and you have got the tankiest grineer unit in the game.

Just so everyone is clear... I understand not to kill things during a spy mission. With that being said I was just wondering if it was possible. Possibly to make spy a little bit easier/faster if just by taking a weapon specifically for them and then switching to another for the rest of the time.

It heavily depends on their level.  In sortie 2-3 Spy missions, their levels are way too high to one-shot them. (lvl80-100).  I SUPPOSE with Banshee's sonar + Rhino Roar + Tigris this might be possible but it's not worth bringing these two frames in a spy vault solely to destroy a lvl 100 regulator.

The Simulacrum is the fastest way to test where the level limit lies where it is safe to try one-shotting them.

EDIT:
I was able to one-shot a lvl80 just barely with Tigris Prime.  A lvl100 was impossible.  Banshee's sonar does not work on them and while Rhino's roar did boost my damage, it was not enough to one-shot a lvl100.
Saryn's spore didn't work on them to halve their health.
Covert Lethality after putting them to sleep doesn't work (as expected since there is no finisher animation for them).

Weird thing though, eximus regulators all appear sunk in the Simulacrum floor.  Normal ones float just fine.

Edited by MystMan