Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nova Prime & Soma Prime

(XBOX)Paladin Kenobi

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Paladin Kenobi said:

do you know when she and the guns are gonna be vaulted? weeks months? might buy'em now and stock up on sets :)

Each prime access lasts four months ,after that a new prime and it's prime access is released . The old prime frame will vault at its release. Nekros prime was 22 September so....next new prime and nova vault will happen near 22 January 2017.

11 minutes ago, Iamnotanoob said:

Each prime access lasts four months ,after that a new prime and it's prime access is released . The old prime frame will vault at its release. Nekros prime was 22 September so....next new prime and nova vault will happen near 22 January 2017.

Actually, beside the long gap between Trinity and Saryn, which was four months, Prime Accesses last almost exactly 3 months. Also, Nekros came on the 23rd August. This means, that the next Prime and Nova's vaulting will probably come mid-November.

4 minutes ago, bluepheonix13 said:

Actually, beside the long gap between Trinity and Saryn, which was four months, Prime Accesses last almost exactly 3 months. Also, Nekros came on the 23rd August. This means, that the next Prime and Nova's vaulting will probably come mid-November.

But there was also a 4 months gap between Vauban Prime (May 17 2016) and Nekros prime (august 22 2016).

It can be DElayed if ember prime unvaults.

1 minute ago, Iamnotanoob said:

But there was also a 4 months gap between Vauban Prime (May 17 2016) and Nekros prime (august 22 2016).

It can be DElayed if ember prime unvaults.

May -> June -> July -> August. Tell me again how it is 4 months? Trust me, there are only 3 non-three-months-gap examples: Ember-Rhino, Volt-Ash, Trinity-Saryn.

Prices being heavily influenced by scarcity, I don't personally expect any major profit margins for some time. Parts are easier to obtain across the board in the new system, and all those relics we hsve that drop Nova will remain in our collective inventories after she goes into the vault. The supply and potential supply will outstrip demand until after a sufficient number of new players have joined the game and consumed spare sets. This is my expectations, however, and you are certainly free to disagree and stock up as you please.