Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What would you do if you won the lottery?

(PSN)makrisbrik

1 hour ago, trunks013 said:

Depending of the amout ill give some to my loves ones.

For the rest ill keep living my life like i do.

Very nice and simple. I guess the majority here would put their family first which is fantastic!  I'll probably do the same and keep living life like right now. 

24 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

Can't do that. There is a very likely possiblity that they will barre you from the winning if you don't show your face and do news interviews. There is currently people trying to make it a law to protect the identity of lottery winners since they have to show up on the news it makes them very easy targets.

I would buy my immediate family land and make them triple-story houses, especially to the ones with a fear of heights. They know me so they would expect something like that from me, even for charity. Then buy an island in international waters and dump everything into Jellyfish/Immortality research.

Oh darn, no panda?!! Sigh. Nice touch with the triple-story houses for the family. Island of the Overlord and the fountain of youth sounds terrific!

I'd buy a comfy house in a quiet place to spend the rest of my life there, most likely in some mountain paradise in Europe. Spend as much money as I need to free my mother from her wheelchair. After that I'd travel to a different country every year for a couple of months, maybe more to learn the language of said country. 

12 minutes ago, residente said:

I'd buy a comfy house in a quiet place to spend the rest of my life there, most likely in some mountain paradise in Europe. Spend as much money as I need to free my mother from her wheelchair. After that I'd travel to a different country every year for a couple of months, maybe more to learn the language of said country. 

This is great! You're a good son and traveling was among my list too and learning new cultures and eat their food.

59 minutes ago, Plasmaface said:

Buy the things I want, invest the rest carefully and live off the interest. Eventually die and leave all those investments to at least one chosen heir. 

Okay, good. Noted: leave will to children and ensure their future.

If i we're to win the big jackpot i would give some to my family get an area to compose music and get instrument like an erhu,guzheng a shamisen,guitars for rock and roll and metal drums and some slavic instruments etc. and a bad a** PC gaming rig maybe about $75K-$135K+ for all that in estimate cost as a guess 

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

10 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Plan for world domination.

I knew you would say something like this. HAIL HYDRA!!

11 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I'd give it all to DE in exchange for Tonkor nerfs.

Hide contents

I'm kidding don't crucify me pls

Fun-ny!

Nobody wants to purchase Warframe? I was expecting someone would.

16 hours ago, ninja234 said:

If we are talking about family then i would probably leave 20% of the money to my sister, 30% to my first  cousin and the rest to me and my future kin.

That is if my blood line continues.

Alrighty. 

6 hours ago, Neo_182 said:

Pay off my parents condo in turks and caicos.

Purchase a whole bedroom and toys for my niece or nephew that is on the way.

Pay for my step sisters wedding.

Get a ton of treats for Astro.

Order a bacon pizza. Extra bacon. 

Donate the rest to the sick childrens hospital and cancer research, because cancer sucks.

http://necrologie.genealogiequebec.com/avis-de-deces/1727234-HÉRAULT-Mathieu

You have a big heart! 

7 hours ago, Artek94 said:

Buy a new PC. And then just let my mother do whatever she wants with it.

P.S. I have low life goals.

A simple happy life beats a turbulent materialistic one. 10/10