Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PC] [EU/INT] Join 🍰 A Piece of Cake 🍰 we have everything

Suncake

18 hours ago, Bl4ck-H4nd said:

I would love to join your clan if you have room. My previous clan was very unsocial and no one ever did anything.

I'm MR20 at the moment.

IGN:Bl4ck-H4nd 

Thanks in advance, and if you guys are full, no worries 😛

It says you're already in a clan, can't invite you.

3 hours ago, Bl4ck-H4nd said:

Oh sorry about that, I'm gonna go online now and leave. Got a bit busy yesterday and completely forgot.

Thank you 🙂

Alright, invited you now. Welcome!

Don't forget to join our discord server.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-06-28 at 4:40 PM, Zellory said:

Hi, new player here and I am liking this game.  Can I get an invite into the clan?

IGN: Zellory

Thank you.

Hey Zellory,
Your message must have slipped through somehow. Sorry about that. If you're still looking for a clan, then let me know.
Otherwise, good luck and have fun out there.

• 2 months later...

Just a little bump so this topic doesn't fall into the archive.

What's new? We reworked our ranks, now Warframe ranks aren't tied to Discord ranks as we're moving towards being a general community rather than just a Warframe clan. Mods and leaders are chosen by the vote, and all ranks were repicked recently. Everyone has a chance to become the leader, just fulfill a few requirements and show people that you're interested in the community's wellbeing.

Also, Discord banned and deleted my main account. I've lost the ownership over my server, so it's owned by a dead account now. We'll try to resolve that.

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, Kodikai said:

Hey, if you're still accepting new members, I'd like to join. I only play a few hours a month so it'd be nice to be in just a casual clan. Thanks!

Hey!

Of course we are, I will invite you shortly. Welcome!

Don't forget to join our discord too.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, CaptainRabbit said:

Hey!

I was in the clan but had to stop playing the game early 2019. Looking to get back into it now and would love to join again.

Thanks.

Hey!

Sent you the invite. Don't forget to join our discord server as we're more than just a Warframe clan - there are people to talk to even when you're not playing Warframe.

• 4 weeks later...

hey there, was searching for a kind of casual clan and stumbled upon this thread. 😄

If you're still recruiting i'd like to get an invite, I only play in the evening eu time mostly so i should be online when there's the most activity 🙂

7 hours ago, RoboMel said:

hey there, was searching for a kind of casual clan and stumbled upon this thread. 😄

If you're still recruiting i'd like to get an invite, I only play in the evening eu time mostly so i should be online when there's the most activity 🙂

Hey! 

One of our officers will send you the clan invite asap. In the meantime you can join our discord server, the link should be in the op post. Welcome!

• 3 months later...
On 2020-04-23 at 11:25 PM, Moonshadow1024 said:

Hi,

I play for about a year, yet quite sporadically, thus am only MR16. 

Would be glad to join a caual clan without strict attendance policies. To have access to facilities and ppl to chat with.

If you're still recruiting ofc.

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply. I will ask someone to invite you to the clan asap. Welcome!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-09-21 at 12:37 PM, CRAZYWALKINGDOG said:

Been playing for 2 week's I get on every day and am very active

qwertyuiop#9884

Hey!

Sorry for the late reply - I rarely check forums nowadays. We'll try to invite you anyway.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived