Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Unthawed Lands (Concluded, IC)

bowiespoon

1 hour ago, souldrive11 said:

Aria jammed her arms into the ground, and a short moment after, grunts everywhere began to disappear from sight, being dragged under by the Valkyr's riplines, with only their sudden muffled screams and the holes in the ground the only signs that they were there previously. Mia meanwhile, had taken up a perch on a nearby building, picking off stragglers who were unfortunate enough to be within Aria's area with unerring aim with her Latron P never letting her cloak drop, with Celeste watching her 6 o'clock; already having taken down four more prova crewmen.

Only a handful of Corpus were left by this point, most of the surviving crewman having broken and ran.

Edited by bowiespoon

3 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Only a handful of Corpus were left by this point, most of the surviving crewman having broken and ran.

"Guess we're done for now then~? I hope a few bottles in the bar survived the explosions~" Aria mused as she pulled her arms out of the ground. Bursting out afterwards was a giant ball of crewmen tied up by her void whips; all of them battered, brusied, and utterly terrifed as they all were sent on a harrowing underground ride. Aria let the mass of grunts fly a few feet (only 1.5-2 feet, not enough to cause death by gravity I hope) before releasing them from their bonds, making it rain buckets(or bucketheads as the case may be)

"...assuming that all named parties made it out, where do we go from here...?" Mia quietly *asked* as she and Celeste leapt down beside Aria.

10 hours ago, souldrive11 said:

"Guess we're done for now then~? I hope a few bottles in the bar survived the explosions~" Aria mused as she pulled her arms out of the ground. Bursting out afterwards was a giant ball of crewmen tied up by her void whips; all of them battered, brusied, and utterly terrifed as they all were sent on a harrowing underground ride. Aria let the mass of grunts fly a few feet (only 1.5-2 feet, not enough to cause death by gravity I hope) before releasing them from their bonds, making it rain buckets(or bucketheads as the case may be)

"...assuming that all named parties made it out, where do we go from here...?" Mia quietly *asked* as she and Celeste leapt down beside Aria.

"We gotta hunt down the survivors!" A rebels called out, gunning down a retreating crewman. "We can't have them reporting back to their command - they saw that we brought in tenno."

10 hours ago, Daakjenaar said:

Tarnas leaped into point-blank range.
"The way I see it, this is a win-win situation for me. But there's only one way you're leaving alive"

"We can't afford to leave any survivors, tenno. Finish him off and help us hunt down the stragglers." A rebel said as he ran past him, firing at the corpus crewman caught in Matt's stomp.

10 hours ago, Nocam said:

/DAMNIT!/

Ivara hadn't thought to bring any restores with her, as she'd assumed she'd have time to go supply before any missions. And unfortunately, Duchess was too far away from the spot to actually be of any use

Another obsidian knife flew out of the shadows, aimed at the Ivara's head.

2 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

"We can't afford to leave any survivors, tenno. Finish him off and help us hunt down the stragglers." A rebel said as he ran past him, firing at the corpus crewman caught in Matt's stomp.

"I'm dealing with this"
He turned back to the tech
"I have an EMP device here. Activating it will destroy all electronics within a certain radius"
He threw it at the tech, and detonated it
"Now, I don't have to worry about comms or tracking"

2 minutes ago, Daakjenaar said:

"I'm dealing with this"
He turned back to the tech
"I have an EMP device here. Activating it will destroy all electronics within a certain radius"
He threw it at the tech, and detonated it
"Now, I don't have to worry about comms or tracking"

The tech's eyes widened as his osprey clanged to the floor. It slowly dropped its supra and held up its hands in surrender.

Edited by bowiespoon

59 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Matt decides to also chase after the fleeing corpus unit

The Corpus had all been killed - and not by the rebels. The alleyway they had retreated into was covered in blood, dismembered crewman were scattered throughout it. The rebel who had arrived on the scene first was pale, staring at the gruesome display.

Edited by bowiespoon

1 hour ago, Daakjenaar said:

Tarnas looked back at the tech.
"Oh, right. I should probably tell you you're coming with us"
Tarnas took a dropped tetra and started gunning down the fleeing corpus

Vlad, Sergei, and two other figures who were concealed in the dark stepped out of the trap door, and an explosion shook the ground.

"All evidence is destroyed," Vlad said, "How go things up here?"

Just now, bowiespoon said:

Vlad, Sergei, and two other figures who were concealed in the dark stepped out of the trap door, and an explosion shook the ground.

"All evidence is destroyed," Vlad said, "How go things up here?"

"Most of the attackers are dead, and I captured this guy"
He pointed to the tech.

32 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

The Corpus had all been killed - and not by the rebels. The alleyway they had retreated into was covered in blood, dismembered crewman were scattered throughout it. The rebel who had arrived on the scene first was pale, staring at the gruesome display.

"Don't worry...i've seen waaaaay worse than this"