The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

AYATAN!!!

zehne

Hopefully turn this thread into a info hub for the new sculptures.

General:

• Stars can be sucked up by vortexes (synoid), but must be picked up manually ( 'X' by default)
  • Stars are found as objects in missions; have a bright flare of light according to their color/type
  • Stars can be found in lockers and crates.
  • Stars  show up as loot boxes on radar
  • Stars can be way pointed and have their own unique icon
  • Stars seem to be far more common than sculptures, to the point where there will most likely be excess after installing them into sculptures.
  • Sculptures cannot be way pointed
  • Sculptures cannot be codex scanned
  • Sculptures can be sucked up by vortexes (synoid)
  • Sculptures show up as loot 'boxes' on radar

Stars:

• Cyan --50 Endo
  • Amber --100 Endo

Sculptures:

• Ayr --325 endo/1425 fully upgraded ( 3 cyan), 950 endo more than component cost
    • 'Arms' pivot forward/back when used as decoration (with cyan stars installed)
  • Orta --650 endo/2700 fully upgraded (1 amber 3 cyan), 1800 endo more than component cost
    • Short arms pivot in/out when used as decoration (upgraded)
  • Vaya--400 endo/1800 fully upgraded (1 amber 2 cyan), 1200 endo more than component cost
    • Six 'wings' flutter when used as decoration (upgraded).
  • Sah--300 endo/1500 fully upgraded (1amber 2 cyan), 1000 endo more than component cost.
    • Most circular parts pivot/spin back and forth when upgraded.
  • Piv--375 endo/1725 fully upgraded (1 amber 2 cyan), 1150 endo more than component cost.
    • Tri-blades spin around (interlocking on one edge) when upgraded.

Sculptures in liset:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Qu0Lzkl.jpg

7N1Wpex.jpg

VUM9Lws.jpg

sstjHsN.jpg

0Wp559t.jpg

8B6AhKx.jpg

i2RyTqn.jpg

ScHPeXH.jpg

En1KB9J.jpg

49EDn4D.jpg

tZyQm7F.jpg

'How to' Guide:

Spoiler

After finding those Ayatan's, you might need some of these:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/5430or/selfmade_shelves_for_the_orbiter/

Edited by zehne

2 minutes ago, zehne said:

Hopefully turn this thread into a info hub for the new sculptures.

In normal void exterminate mission I found:

• There can be multiple stars in a mission, but generally I only find one per.
  • Did a Parkour room in normal mission, no sculpture was there.
  • Stars can be sucked up by vortexes (synoid), but must be picked up manually ( 'X' by default)

Stars:

• Cyan --50 Endo
  • Amber --100 Endo

Where do the stars drop and how?

Has anybody found out how to upgrade the sculptures? I know I can view them and the stars at the modding station, but I haven't been able to find out what to click to upgrade them. I'm sure it'll be obvious and I just somehow missed it, but an explanation would be appreciated.

Just now, SeerOfDoom said:

Has anybody found out how to upgrade the sculptures? I know I can view them and the stars at the modding station, but I haven't been able to find out what to click to upgrade them. I'm sure it'll be obvious and I just somehow missed it, but an explanation would be appreciated.

You have to mouse over the socket while looking at the model of the sculpture from the Mod section.

4 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I managed to complete my sculpture, with three cyan stars, in case anyone's curious how much Endo it's worth. This particular one is 1425.

Reveal hidden contents

9Yzuz1B.jpg

Base cost of sculpture: 325

Base cost of cyan stars: 50

Combined endo cost: 1425

Extra Endo from completion: 475

Edited by zehne

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Cpt_Rebellion said:

Was it easy to complete? because I thought it would give a little bit more Endo than that considering its tradable and rare!

Yeah, considering that the Cyan stars are worth less than the Amber ones, I'm betting it's a 'cheap' one. Also, it only has 3 empty sockets, where some have at least 4, which I'd wager are worth a lot more.

But it was pretty easy to complete. 

3 minutes ago, SquireAngel said:

There are supposedly different tiers of sculptures and stars, so some are worth more than others.

1 minute ago, AM-Bunny said:

Yeah, considering that the Cyan stars are worth less than the Amber ones, I'm betting it's a 'cheap' one. Also, it only has 3 empty sockets, where some have at least 4, which I'd wager are worth a lot more.

But it was pretty easy to complete. 

Well if that's the case then it's much better. I think this might, in a way, be a step to remove Legendary Cores. A sculpture that is super hard to find and complete would serve a nice objective for us to hunt for if it's worth like 40k Endo. 

3 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

I'm confused how Cyan stars which are worth LESS than Amber stars are rarer on drops. I've so far found 7 amber stars in 4 runs while I've only found 2 total Cyans. Something seems fishy.

Well I found 4 Cyans and 1 Amber.

I would chalk it as rng o-o

4 minutes ago, Cmdr-A said:

I'm confused how Cyan stars which are worth LESS than Amber stars are rarer on drops. I've so far found 7 amber stars in 4 runs while I've only found 2 total Cyans. Something seems fishy.

RNG, i've found more cyan than amber