The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Purchase mod slots,"Please" !

(PSN)ChildrenOf_Ariel

Uh, I think that would be a rather unwise decision.

One, it would move the game towards being genuinely Pay to Win, because...

Two, it would be massive, enormous, ridiculous power creep.

Seriously, we really don't need the extra power. If anything, DE very badly need to rebalance the Tenno vs the enemy factions, so that once the base power levels are a bit more sane, they can hopefully stop relying on enemy armour scaling and power nullification cheese.

Edited by BornWithTeeth

yeah... that would fix the balance in the game....

I'm all for more mod slots on warframes and even weapons but only if it's part of a greater overhaul of the game balance between enemies and tenno

Oh and not for plat, credits maybe but they'd likely be stupidly expensive.

Edited by LSG501

first off, sorry i got the be harsh here, but here goes.

You have clearly never thought about game design, haven't you? you realize what implications that have? unbalancing effects, power creep, etc etc. 
8 Slots is perfectly fine with the mods we have. this is, i'm really sorry, one stupid idea. 

On a similar note tho, i'm all for utility (only!) slots on weapons, or call them weapon 'excilus' slots for that matter, but again, has to be really thought of carefully, power creep is to dangerous for this game.

Edited by Visione
grammer fixing

3 minutes ago, Visione said:

first off, sorry i got the be harsh here, but here goes.

You have clearly never thought about game design, haven't you? you realize what implications that have? unbalancing effects, power creep, etc etc. 
8 Slots is perfectly fine with the mods we have. this is, i'm really sorry, one stupid idea. 

On a similar note tho, i'm all for utility (only!) slots on weapons, or call them weapon 'excilus' slots for that matter, but again, has to be really thought of carefully, power creep is to dangerous for this weapon.

Get real. The balance can be reset with whatever they choose. 4 people against 2 armies, Icers, pyros, small grenades, large  rollers, and smart environments that only attack Tennos. A Visione that only sees what he's told. I heard it all. I guess we'll just keep buying the latest Tenno offering.   P.S. exspand the user base(per record), and you can do whatever you want!    

23 minutes ago, draphin said:

within less than a year, i bet you, there will be exilus slots added for all weapons for the more-supportive type of mods as they are now with the frames

my friends and i have talked about this with things like ammo mutation and stuff, i like the idea and would support it.

but as far as just jamming more mod slots, that sounds horrid, we do not need more than 8, they are already looking at dmg3.0 to fix some of the issues, the last thing we need is to just make the game P2W and give destiny losers more to talk trash about

51 minutes ago, (PS4)ChildrenOf_Ariel said:

Get real. The balance can be reset with whatever they choose. 4 people against 2 armies, Icers, pyros, small grenades, large  rollers, and smart environments that only attack Tennos. A Visione that only sees what he's told. I heard it all. I guess we'll just keep buying the latest Tenno offering.   P.S. exspand the user base(per record), and you can do whatever you want!    

that... uhh... makes no sense? I don't know what are you saying at all...

Just now, Visione said:

that... uhh... makes no sense? I don't know what are you saying at all...

I'm pretty sure what he is saying is since its a co-op PVE game VS heavy unites and hoards we should just make it easy on the players so they never have to forma, or actually play the game, they could just throw money at the screen and get on with their lives.