Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sigils upon mastering focus schools

Teloch

No. Focus "completionism" isn't what DE wanted the system to be about. Plus the insanely high daily cap has permanently contaminated the numbers so that completing a focus school is less about how devoted to that focus you are and more about how devoted to meta you are.

If you want a sigil for focus, make it a sigil that shows which focus you are currently using.

30 minutes ago, Momaw said:

No. Focus "completionism" isn't what DE wanted the system to be about. Plus the insanely high daily cap has permanently contaminated the numbers so that completing a focus school is less about how devoted to that focus you are and more about how devoted to meta you are.

If you want a sigil for focus, make it a sigil that shows which focus you are currently using.

There's literally a challenge on consoles (we don't have it for some reason) for fully unlocking a focus tree... I don't see anything wrong with a small reward that shows your dedication even if someone were strictly farming focus it would take a while to fill the tree and the item is simply a cosmetic.

Complete as in unlock every node or complete as in unlock and max rank?

Without even putting in any effort to hit daily caps I've got every node of Naramon unlocked and would've like something like a cosmetic treat to commemorate that such as a sigil or emblem or a decoration to put up in the ship (like a futuristic diploma!)

I'm still passively working towards maxing every node but I've got to the point where I've only got two nodes left (Cloaking Aura and Traumatic Redirection) costs are at 225,000 and rising!  So still going to be a while...  Then if I actually want to try using them I'll need to buy more Pool...

Something for completing the 'Mastery' nodes of each school would be nice too (maybe a cooldown reduction across all schools, then people might use more than 2 or 3 nodes...)

I have been here since U16, and since U18, I am still only in 1 focus school. Maxing a focus school just shows how much Draco/Akkad/Berehynia/Stealth xp farms you played. The abilities from focus are too lackluster and the meta is just plain boring *cough zenurik + arcane energize cough* *cough Shadow Step + Arcane Trickery Ash Prime cough*. Until focus gets a MAJOR overhaul, it is just so useless and a waste of time to grind out with Saryn Prime/Banshee xp farms. I would rather see focus not be about passives, the way it currently is where maxing a school is terrible, you should only do -cooldown and +shadowstep/tennoaffinityrange/instarevives/zenurikenergyregen.