Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TWW=U19

RoboticApplesWithLasers

I would like to confirm that we are not removing Numbered updates, and the acronyms are merely a one time thing.  And after war within we will have U19 or U20 next and not more silly names.

Just a personal request, I'd hate to lose the chance to tell DE that they failed to deliver on X Joke concept that they said would be in U[Insert number over 20] in Devstream{insert number under 50]

In general do you prefer Named updates alone, or Numbered updates?

Numbered is better, obviously. They actually serve some kind of function.

The reason that they switched to names for the updates was just to produce an illusion of progress and distract people from realizing that we're on U18.12230032.232039 in actuality. Once War Within launches, it will be business as usual.

3 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Numbered is better, obviously. They actually serve some kind of function.

The reason that they switched to names for the updates was just to produce an illusion of progress and distract people from realizing that we're on U18.12230032.232039 in actuality. Once War Within launches, it will be business as usual.

The first update that they switched to named, we were in U19. Once TWW releases the last major content addition DE wanted for U19 will be released so we will be moving on to U20. This is confirmed since DE themselves stated 1-2 devstreams ago that they fully plan to begin work on U20 before the end of the year.

12 minutes ago, NeithanDiniem said:

The first update that they switched to named, we were in U19. Once TWW releases the last major content addition DE wanted for U19 will be released so we will be moving on to U20. This is confirmed since DE themselves stated 1-2 devstreams ago that they fully plan to begin work on U20 before the end of the year.

Holy smokes, that deja vu. Fair warning, I'll probably PM you an 'I told you so' when it launches :P

15 minutes ago, Silence00 said:

Man, the fact that this thread exists is a testament to how content-starved the player base is.

I was called?

Well back on topic...

Personally both names and numbered are easy to remember in my own belief.

Example: THE WAR WITHIN 63837.266464.688

That's numbers for "never coming out"