The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #81: Postponed until October 7!

[DE]Rebecca

4 hours ago, Tradden said:

If War Within isn't coming next week I am going to be so sad

When new quest or big update is coming they are hyping in new webpage or videos trough youtube .... ques what? nothing... NOOOOTHING 
we gona wait a long time for this quest considering they are doing version 7 for it wich means a new clean start... ... ... .. . .. . ..  ..  

On September 30, 2016 at 2:22 AM, Malak-al-Maut said:

I have a question for the next devstream.  It was recently "leaked" by several credible sources that Destiny 2 will be released on PC with totally revamped content, a different graphics engine, and expanded gameplay (which may mean it's a total reboot rather than a sequel but that's a different topic.)  With this direct challenge to Warframe does DE have similar updates planned?  While update 18.5 made major improvements and The War Within promises more story and content, the game is three years old and compared to newer titles the graphics and gameplay engine are starting to show their age.

I wouldn't worry about it Malak. The graphics and gameplay both, are constantly evolving in this game. I wasn't sure if you were trolling or not with destiny being a p.o.s. and everything but if you search for some older gameplay videos, I'm sure you'll see the enormous improvement in both of those things.

9 hours ago, (PS4)CrackFoxLegend said:

I wouldn't worry about it Malak. The graphics and gameplay both, are constantly evolving in this game. I wasn't sure if you were trolling or not with destiny being a p.o.s. and everything but if you search for some older gameplay videos, I'm sure you'll see the enormous improvement in both of those things.

Destiny did not live up to the hype, it's true.  But, one of the problems Bungee ran into was their inability to do large game-changing updates because of the limitations of their game engine. That being said, The Taken King made significant strides toward getting Destiny to live up to it's initial advertising.  I believe Bungee learned their lesson and that Destiny 2 will be a significant step forward for the genre.  I know DE owns the game engine behind Warframe which makes it easier for them to make changes and I want to see them keep up.  Simply put I'm really enjoying the game and I want to make sure it continues being well supported for a while.

DE, I see that TWW is postponed yet again, and honestly I've no genuine issue with that. What I'm wondering, as well as likely a large number of other players are wondering, is "why". Is there something that isn't meeting the standard, bugs that are plaguing the playtesting, motioncaps not working properly? Essentially, what is the reasoning for The Delay Within?

Regardless of the actual reason, take your time to bring out the product as you envision it, we will be waiting.

Edit: Thanks for saying my name practically every stream

Edited by ObviousLee

3 minutes ago, ObviousLee said:

DE, I see that TWW is postponed yet again, and honestly I've no genuine issue with that. What I'm wondering, as well as likely a large number of other players are wondering, is "why". Is there something that isn't meeting the standard, bugs that are plaguing the playtesting, motioncaps not working properly? Essentially, what is the reasoning for The Delay Within?

Regardless of the actual reason, take your time to bring out the product as you envision it, we will be waiting.

cz warframe is not multi milion company who have one steel hand man  on charge who would give time under  things must be finished..

1 minute ago, ashrah said:

we getting just promises all hype and result is alwyes same QQ

well, this isn't the place to house this kind of discussion. if you'd like to actually discuss it, by all means inbox me and we shall continue it there.