Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The DOOM soundtrack finally released...

(XBOX)Grihaly

7 hours ago, heskaroid said:

the constant heavy metal crap.

It's more of a post-metal kind of thing, and part of the reason it's so over the top is because DOOM really leans into being self-aware.

The ridiculousness is completely intentional.

DOOM is just my speed, and I look forward to cracking the tougher difficulties when time allows. That game, man. It's practically required playing if you can afford it; very faithfully recaptures the glory of old FPS.

Mostly, I just like to have a game I can point to and say "See kids, grandpa's not crazy! Old games were good!"

8 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Im not really comfortable with its reddish hue in the graphics and the constant heavy metal crap.

I like fast paced game but this one is too much.

Hell man I don't even like metal, and listening to DOOM soundtrack was amazing, felt like a bad &#! while playing warframe and hearing Lazarus Combat OST. 

< is still playing Doom and Doom 2 with mods. I don't think anything can really match the pure awesomeness of these two Doom games. Because quite frankly these two Doom games. Are still so good even if you have played 3rd and 4th. [Only played 1, 2 and 3 through] but I think that 4th will not be able to match and be better than 1st and 2nd doom games.

Oh to Heskaroid. I have played the Quake 4 through. Now ID gimme 5th. I am ready.

I replaced all of Warframe's music with DOOM's soundtrack. 

Corpus tilesets: Transistor Fist

Grineer tilesets: Flesh and Metal

Infested tilesets: Rust, Dust and Guts

Void: BFG Division

Corpus Boss: Mastermind

Grineer Boss: Cyberdemon

Infested Boss: Rip and Tear

Not to say that I don't like Warframe's soundtrack, or that I find DOOM's objectively better, but when you have a weapon like the Tigris (Super Shotgun), Opticor (Gauss Cannon), and Dera (Plasma Rifle) I just can't help myself but turn Rhino into a Warframe version of Doom Slayer. 

• 2 weeks later...