Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe look should change by effect of mods.

Arutal13

18 hours ago, NyxCrab said:

Arcane Enhancements can be put on anything cosmetic and can be removed and put on others if the person so desires, whereas the old arcanes were tied to certain helmets. It's similar but not entirely the same.

Still a bad design tied on cosmetics :clem:

10 hours ago, infamouscycle said:

What did I even just read

that the game says if you don't like any of the Cosmetics in the game just by coincidence, that you're a lower class citizen.

if that's good, perhaps we should make the game 'better' by having all Mods be tied to Cosmetics, and in order to have 9 Mods you'd have to have 9 Cosmetics Equipped.

Edited by taiiat

2 hours ago, taiiat said:

that the game says if you don't like any of the Cosmetics in the game just by coincidence, that you're a lower class citizen.

if that's good, perhaps we should make the game 'better' by having all Mods be tied to Cosmetics, and in order to have 9 Mods you'd have to have 9 Cosmetics Equipped.

I mean, Arcanes aren't needed at all for anything, they're just luxury things you can put on cosmetics for short lived buffs, and like silkygoodness said you can put arcanes on default helmets if you don't like any of the syandanas/alternate helmets.

2 hours ago, silkygoodness said:

my only issue is I don't want to a put a syandana on frames like Nyx Prime and Vauban Prime

exactly, so your stats are limited by your Cosmetics.

this is a pretty simple concept, people. but it's the internet, facts don't matter.

6 hours ago, taiiat said:

exactly, so your stats are limited by your Cosmetics.

this is a pretty simple concept, people. but it's the internet, facts don't matter.

What are you even talking about? Arcanes can be applied to default helmets so you dont need a syandana or helmet but even if you do need it, you can just put it on a small cosmetic like a shoulder plate.

Who doesn't want a syandana? Im pretty sure there are at least 100 syandanas so if you dont want any of them and you say "no" to armour, you either love the default look too much or you cant afford syandanas, which is a bad reason because trading exists.

Just stop with your 2nd tier citizen rhetoric because you can get a syandana for free even if you suck at trading (like i do).