Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New mod for sniper\bow weapon idea

Kagarrash

Allow me to reiterate in a bit more grammatically correct manner: A sniper/bow mod that allows a percentage of the weapon's damage to penetrate Nullifier shields. This doesn't necessarily mean having to break the shield. Essentially, it gives the shot punch through exclusively against Null shields.

If I'm understanding you correctly, it would be a mod to be considered to bring into high level Void and Corpus missions.

This is the best idea for solving the Nullifier problem I've ever heard. It gives ranged players a way to handle Nullifiers effectively without "forcing" them to use high fire-rate weapons, keeps with the additive nature of Warframe's design, and it can't be used to exploit the game and make Nullifiers trivial (you need to have good aim and can only fire so often).

As with most utility mods, we'll probably need Damage 3.0's removal of "mandatory" damage mods to see this get played much, but I really love this idea.

I will never support shooting through the Nullifier bubble. There's a reason we have multiple different weapon types to choose from. If you decide to take a low fire rate primary and a low fire rate secondary then that's your own fault.

It reminds me of L4D2 when kids would take a shotgun and a melee weapon and then get mad that they couldn't snipe special infected from far away. Plan your loadout better.