Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ayatan Sculptures Spawns

-Amaterasu-

I think ayatans should have a 100% chance to spawn in Orokin treasure rooms like the missions Maroo gives you (even if you're not given a mission by her, she would still have the advantage of leading you to the rooms with waypoints.). Might be fun to actually go hunting for those specific rooms to get their treasures and would give a little more meaning to the void if you could hunt ayatans there with a near 100% chance for them to spawn over the random finds you get from regular missions.

While I do think the treasure rooms in the Void need to be made more enticing, I think guaranteed Ayatan Sculptures would trivialise the collecting of the Sculptures.  this would in turn trivialise the Endo requirements on mod levelling leaving Credits as the only limit to levelling mods (with a double hit to Credits as you pay to convert Sculptures then pay to use the resulting Endo).  Perhaps not guaranteed but a decent chance of either Sculpture or some other precious and rare reward (such as boosters, ducats or a decent number of Void Trace).

On 01/10/2016 at 5:44 PM, -Amaterasu- said:

Nobody said they wouldn't spawn randomly they would just have a 100% chance to spawn in void treasure rooms

You are asking something too easy, you're like ppl who want easy way to get all. What's your next idea, having ayatan statue on the minimap with special icon like they did for stars ? :-)

Its cool like things are, ayatan statue 100% drop or increase drop is non-sense. Dont forget that, the normal way to have one, is by maroo quest. So why we should have them easy ? No ty.

Every Void mission usually has at least one treasure room somewhere. This would mean that you'd be guaranteed 1 sculpture per run.

So now I just take my setup for Void Sabotage and I speedrun through a capture to get to the treasure rooms and walk out with piles of these supposedly "rare" treasures. Even with them being random they're already common enough. I've found at least 30 of them with casual observation being the main way that I've found them.

Perhaps 100% might be a bit high but the thought here is it would roughly become a void equivalent to vault runs, to those arguing they should be extremely rare though sculptures right now aren't really worth anything aside from sentamental value (2k endo is nothing if you actually farm for it and most don't even give that much) certainly not enough to warrant their rarity, the point of them being introduced in "Fusion Simplified" is that they could provide a good ammount of endo, which they fail to do when you take into account the time it takes to find them and the cost of actually extracting the endo.

What I see this being is an actual alternative to sitting in some endless misson with a pilfering hydroid or a nekros and being able farm endo in a way that offers variety and gives those void rooms more of a reason to exist since thedir whole purpose is essentially that they can drop mods from their containers many of which are of questionable use or you are likely to already own.